homecoming.

"okay you two! I'll give you one more time to tell me the password to your damn safe!" kyungjae stomps his foot on the ground.

"no! we won't let you!" the dad says.

"I guess I'll just have to hurt your son then" he goes over to the table and grabs a knife.

"leave our children alone!" the mom says.

"taejin, it's too late for your eldest"

"what did you do to minho!?" taejin asks.

"he's joined my side now, he's not coming back to you two. tonight he's going to leave you forever"

"what the hell are you talking about there's no way minho would do that!" taejin looked scared.

"well I guess you don't know your son very well then"

"you probably manipulated him or something!" the dad says.

"I didn't actually, he came to me on his own, I was shocked at first but now I got used to it, there's no way he'll opt out of this now because if anyone tries to interfere they will be killed"

"you asshole leave my sons alone!"

"youngjae... you don't want to yell at me like that do you?" he gets closer to him. "I was going to let felix go but now... I'm going to use violence for hurting my feelings"

"don't touch him!" youngjae tries to get out of the ropes while kyungjae is just laughing.

"you won't be able to get out of those, don't even try. now... in a couple of hours you'll see your son again, but that'll be your goodbye"

...

"jennie you look hot!" jisung says and jennie smiles.

"I know!" she fixes her hair. "come on let's go meet the others in the limo!"

they go to the limo where minho, felix, chan, and rosé were in.

"hello hot bitches" jisung sits next to minho.

"you look beautiful" jennie looks at rosé.

"you look more beautiful" the others let out gags at the two, jennie looks at them like she wants to fight and then they stop.

"you don't want to fight her, she'll win" jisung says and jennie smiles.

"you know it!"

the arrive at the building where the homecoming was at, they all go inside to see it all decorated and beautiful.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm hungry" rosé goes over to get food and jennie follows her.

"come on minho let's go dance!" jisung grabs his hand and the two of them go over to the dance floor.

after about a half an hour of dancing, jisung and minho were hungry so they went to get something to eat.

"nice they got alcohol!" jisung says.

"I'll pour you a glass" minho says.

"a gentleman!" they both chuckle.

when jisung wasn't looking he hesitantly put something in his drink.

"I'm sorry..." he whispers to himself.

"huh?"

"nothing, here" minho hands him the drink.