finding out.

"you're really acting so shameless huh?" minho is the first to speak, while jisung doesn't respond.

"you should know that I hate gays, actually any kind of gay in that matter. you're dead to me"

jisung glances at jennie who nods to stick up for himself, he takes a deep breath then stands up.

"so what!? there's nothing wrong with it! I'm a human being just like you! I have feelings, I have a heart, I have a personality and right now I'm a better person than you because I actually am not afraid of showing who I am, you're the one in shame because you think anyone who's gay is probably different. well we're not!"

"who do you think you're talking to!?" minho gets closer to him with a dirty look.

"I'm talking to a jerk that's who" jisung walks out of the canteen.

jennie stands up and gives him a look before she goes after him.

"jisung! that was awesome!" she smiles at jisung who looked angry. "calm down now you told him off at least now he gets the message"

"yeah but that probably won't change him"

"hmmm"

"what?"

"you never knoooowwww you are his roommate after all!" she pokes him.

"what!? you think I'll change him!?" she smirks as she walks away.

...

when jisung goes into his dorm room, he sees minho sitting on his bed using his phone, the two of them look at each other before jisung slams the door shut.

"I hope you know I'm switching roommates right?"

"good one less homophobe I'll have to see everyday" jisung goes into the bathroom to take a shower.

when he comes out with only a towel wrapped around his waist, minho can't help but say something.

"really?"

"what? I may be gay but I'm also a guy, jesus" he grabs his clothes and goes back into the bathroom.

minho sighs before his phone rings to be chan.

"how's it going with him?"

"he keeps acting all confident now, it's kind of annoying"

"he's not afraid of you I guess"

"maybe"

"well anyway so you still want to switch roommates?"

"hmmm not yet..."

————————————