jisung's uncle.

"they said that they didn't change the gravestone" minho says while jisung looked like he was in his thoughts.

"what is it?"

"jisung said he smells his uncle's cologne" chan says.

"you do? why?" he looks at jisung who still was in his thoughts. when he finally comes back to reality, he looks at minho with shock.

"minho... I... I don't think your parents are dead"

"what? what are you talking about?" minho looks at him in worry.

"well it doesn't make any sense but... but yeah why else would my uncle be here? their death was fake... why else would this happen? my uncle has made some bad choices lately..."

"but how would he be involved? your family hasn't ever been in contact with mine"

"that's what doesn't make sense to me"

"are you sure about this? I don't want false hope" minho says.

"I'm not certain but there's definitely something going on between them and my uncle no doubt about that"

"wait is this the uncle that made your family broke?" chan asks and jisung nods.

...

"they know about our plan"

"who does?"

"the kids"

"shit, well I guess we'll just have to take them down before anything happens then shall we?"

"by take them down do you mean...?"

"we have to kill them! they're going to get us out in jail for christ's sake!"

the other guy stays quiet.

"don't tell me you ended up falling for him in the process!?"

"hell no, I just don't want anything fucked up, I don't want to go to jail here kyungjae!" he slams the table.

"don't worry, if everything goes as planned and we keep those kids away from this then it'll go smoothly, and we can be on our way"

"one of those kids is your nephew, are you sure about this? they're gonna get us in jail!"

"listen to me! just do as I say and we'll get through this quickly and surely... we won't be at risk at all"

"fine... but if things go terribly I'm running"

"don't worry lee we got this"

"how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me by my last name!?"

"if you shut up I can think of a plan to get rid of these kids from finding out about anything we're doing!"

"you think your brother will find us?"

"hell no, he'll never be able to find us... he's too stupid to look in the smart places trust me"

"good well... let's just get this done so we can get out of here and I can leave those idiots"

"it was good that you married him, no way he'll find out"

"that's because I'm smarter than you"

"yeah fucking right"

"I am right, you said to just hide myself what will that do? more suspicions will occur especially with felix you know how he always wants to be around me"

"yeah, your brother is stupid too like mine"

"anyway... what's the plan?"

———————————————————