confession.

2 days later

"jisung! have you seen my brother or rosé?" felix walks up to jisung who's about to go into the canteen.

"no why?"

"it's so strange because the two of them never talk but I feel like they might be together"

"maybe chan will know" jisung says.

"I can't find him either"

"hm well they're not in the dorm, did you look in the canteen?" jisung walks in as he looks around.

"he's not here either"

"well rosé's roommate is jennie's sister I'll see if she knows" jisung takes out his phone to call jisoo.

"what's up my sisters best friend!?"

"hey jisoo do you know where rosé is?"

"she's here talking to minho"

"okay thanks" he hangs up and looks at felix. "rosé and minho are in her dorm"

"why!?"

"maybe go and see"

"right" he leaves the canteen as jennie walks in.

"jisung! jisung!" jennie finds him.

"jennie! jennie!"

"rosé told minho chan likes felix!"

"what!?"

"yeah! that's why rosé and minho are in her dorm! jisoo just texted me everything! let's go!" jennie grabs jisung's hand as they go to jisoo's dorm.

when they enter, they see minho and rosé, felix must not have been there yet.

jennie did run pretty fast.

"what the hell are you two doing here?" minho looks at them.

"jisoo's my sister" jennie says.

"right"

"there you guys are!" felix walks in and he sees jisung. "how did you get here so fast?"

"jennie runs pretty quick when she's excited" jisung says.

"excited about what?"

"oh just... something we heard" jennie says and jisung nods.

"is there something I don't know?" felix looks at everyone who was looking at him.

minho stands up and looks at felix but then looks at rosé.

"tell him"

"but—"

"he should know, just..." he looks down. "just tell him"

"what's going on?"

"well I just couldn't hold it in anymore!" rosé stands up and smiles as she looks at felix. "it's just... well... chan likes you! finally I said it!"

"huh?"

"apparently he's liked you ever since him and I became friends and he met you" minho looks at felix.

"wait... you mean..." rosé nods.

...

3 years ago

"your house is huge!" chan says as he enters minho's house.

"your house isn't that small chan"

"compared to yours it is!"

"whatever come on let's go upstairs to my room before my brother comes home" minho tries to quickly go upstairs until he hears felix's voice.

"why didn't you wait for me!?" felix sees minho, then sees chan. "oh"

chan wasn't even paying attention to his friend, he was focused on his brother, he was so gorgeous.

"well I'm his brother felix" he puts his hand out as chan does the same, they shake hands as chan feels his heart beat a mile a minute.

it kept beating as felix's bright smile topped it off.

"wow..."

"how do you feel?" rosé asks.

"he's always been like another brother to me... but... I don't know..."

"I think you should go for it" minho says and everyone looks at him in shock. "what?"

"lee minho, THE homophobe is actually accepting this!?" jisung says and minho crosses his arms.

"I can do whatever the hell I want"

"are you sure minho?" felix looks at him.

"I'm sure, you're my brother and as long as you're happy, then it's okay"

felix smiles as he leaves the room to go find chan, who was in the canteen.

as he was running towards there, flashbacks of the two of them run through his mind.

"so you really are friends with my brother?" felix gives chan a look of curiosity.

"yeah"

"he can be rude sometimes"

"I know"

"hm"

"okay enough" minho walks in to interrupt their conversation.

-

"hey!" chan jumps at felix's voice.

"jesus felix!"

"whoopsie"

"what do you want?"

"where's my brother? we're supposed to go see mom and dad today"

"what do you mean see them? they're dead aren't they?" felix looks down.

"yeah... but we like to go to their graves and talk to them"

"sorry I didn't mean to upset you about them—"

"no it's okay I really thought minho told you what we do"

"he doesn't talk about your parents much"

"yeah..." felix looks down while chan puts his arm on his shoulder and pats it to comfort him.

-

"first day of university!" felix yells as him, minho, and chan head into the school. "come on come on! let's see who our roommates are!"

chan lets out a chuckle at felix's excitement.

"hey why are you laughing?" felix pouts as chan doesn't respond.

"felix you and I are roommates!" chan smiles and felix smiles with him.

"yessss! I'm glad it's someone I know and not some dumb stranger!"

"come on lets goooo" chan grabs his hand as they go to the dorm room, while minho shakes his head at his best friend and brother.

felix opens the door to see chan who was about to sit down on his bed, until felix grabs his arm to bring him closer.

"felix what are you doing?"

"something I should've done a long time ago" felix closes the gap between them as their lips connect to form their first kiss.

——————————————

yay some chanlix