In return, Nicolas wanted access to my brothers distribution center. It was rumored that Donny had a son, and my father killed Donny so we wouldn't even know how to negotiate with his son. Nicolas was protecting him.

"you called off the deal? Why on earth would you do that?" I asked him, whisper yelling.

"I don't know what happened. I think last night when I was drunk I just accidentally did it. I don't know why. But it's done. He just mailed me back saying 'guardati le spalle'." he said to me.

"there had to be a reason Lo, you wouldn't have just done that for nothing. Think, tell me whatever you remember last night. Before everyone gets here." I said to him.

"I remember talking with Jaxon, Axle's consigliere. He told me about Nicolas and something that happened with them a few years ago and I told him I wanted to back out the deal I made with him." he said, quickly but I followed every word.

"so you mailed him and told him the deal was off?" I asked and he nodded. "that's the way it looks." he said.

"you have to tell papa. They only gave us peace because of that deal. Nicolas is running the show. We don't know where Donny's son is yet." I said to him.

We heard cars pulling up.

"you tell him. I'll greet the guests." I said to him. He nodded.

2 beautiful ladies walked in, both with dark brown hair and tight dresses.

"ay dios mio Katerina. You're beautiful bella , beautiful come here, come hug me." one aunt said and roughly grabbed me.

"I'm Sonia, this is my sister Aribele. We've heard so much about you from Alyssa and Axle." the one who hugged me tightly said.

"it's really nice to meet you too. Thank you so much for coming." I said to them in a sweet voice.

"ay you're beautiful. Come, let me see what you've cooked." Aribele said to me and I saw Axle smiling at me from the corner of my eye. I smiled back.

"come here." he said to me. I raised my eyebrow. "please come here." he corrected and smiled.

I walked over to him, and where Aly was standing. Lo was standing nervously by the door waiting for my father.

"Dio mio. Fanno una bella coppia, no?" they make a good couple. Sonia's voice spoke as I walked off.

"Ay Nia, Aly sta per sposare suo fratello. Smettila con le tue sciocchezze." I heard Aribele say. Yes, thanks for reminding me Aribele.

"Aly, Axle. It's good to see both of you. Thank you for coming." I said to them.

Aly pulled me in for a hug. Something seemed odd.

"Axle, Aly is coming home with me today. I already told you." I looked up at him and smiled.

He smiled back. "I remember. Remember what you promised me?" he said to me and I flashed back to promising him I won't let her and Lo run away.

I nodded and he smiled and walked off to my father and Lo.

My mother walked in and came to the kitchen where Sonia, Aribele, Aly and I were standing. I worried she may feel uncomfortable.

"mama, you okay here?" I asked her and she nodded.

"ay Maria, we're hopeless with gnocchi. Come here please." Aribele said. She must've picked up on my mother being uncomfortable.

I was shocked but my mother went. They spoke and laughed with her and she seemed okay. Aly saw me watching her.

"that's just the way they are, they love everyone after spending 2 minutes with them" she said, referring to her aunts.