Chapter 29:- Good bye

Namjoon's P.O.V.

I packed my luggages and bought them to living room. Yesterday packers came and took half of my belongings with them. And the rest they will take today.

I was standing in the room, looking at my house for the last time. The house I purchased for me and my wife just to start a new life. This house was a kick to start a new beginning but with a flow of wind things ruined and my life become nothing but a mess.

Today I am Leaving not only the house but my city and my country too. I am leaving the place who gave me so much memories. 

I grew up in seoul. My first school was in Seoul and most importantly my Company is in Seoul. I am leaving everything today. I just want to move on.

If I stay in this country a bit more then I am sure I would not overcome my pain. I Won't be able to raise my daughter. The pain of losing Ari will eat me up inside. So finally I make up my mind to move from this country.

The packers and movers came within an hour and took the rest of luggages with them. 

I went to my car in the garage and saw Mi lee who got down before me. She was sitting with two little puppies. She use to play with them everyday.  "Good-bye cuties." she mumbled.

I felt bad so I can't help it. I went to her and picked her up. I kissed her forehead. "Time to leave, Princess." She nodded and we both got into the car.

The road seems long today. The city already lit up with street lights. I looks like the big steroy buildings were also saying good bye to us.

I was scanning the roads and the people of Seoul, whom I loved the most.

The sky was full of stars and the moon was following us up to the Air port.

We reached the air port with in fifteen minutes. I took my tickets and visa.

I walked through the air bridge as I looked my city for the last time. And my eyes were teary.  "good bye..." I said and walk towards the plane.
____

We reached America an hour ago and I was  inside my new apartment. Half of my belongings were  already settled and some were left.

It was much cold out side. The weather was chilling yet beautiful.

Me and Mi lee decided to went  outside to make her happy  as she was all the sad. She did not wanted to leave Seoul.

"Let's go out side."

"No!" she said, crossing her arms around her Chest and pouted.

"I will buy you candyfloss" I said as I know she will say yes this time because she can say no to her dad but not to candyfloss.

"REALLY". Her eyes lit up.

"Yes, I will." I smiled.

We got outside and stood near a candy shop and we both end up in CANDY EATING COMPETITION, in which apparently Mi lee won.

I had to buy her soft toys as an Award for defending her dad.

In the end of the day I succeed to make her happy and she smiled. Seeing her smile and happy made me happy too.
Like I am becoming a real Father.
___