Chapter 8:-Dinner Date

A/u
To understand the chapters you need to read the last few chapters!

__________________________________

As we arrived the 5 star Restaurant that his company owns, the manager of that restaurant came and greeted us with a bouquet of red and yellow roses. I took that bouquet and smell those roses which was really refreshing.

The manager lead us to a VVIP table which was actually reserved by Mr.Kim before for this occasion.

We both sat on the sofa facing each other.I put the flower bouquet in the empty vase which was already in the middle of the table.

This place is really massive.I never went to any expensive restaurant as I grew up in a middle class family in seoul.My parents used to full fill my every wish as they had no financial problems. As I graduated and become an Certified Architect my company appoint me as their official Architect and I worked for them since last 5years. Now I sent money ,my own money to my mom and dad monthly as they don't have any way to income.

I was sitting and really thinking about that big and beautiful restaurant, it's entrance, it's interior, it's light ,candles and a big chandelier was completing the full Royal look

I was just observing others the way they are sitting, eating and their entire gestures towards the waiters. Rich people and their high class things ..........

Meanwhile ,the waiter came and handed Mr.Kim the menu card and he was ready with a pen and a little notepad to jot down the orders.
"What do you want to eat Mrs.??"
"Ummmm anything you like,I have no problem with it."

Actually I didn't knew any royal food items so I gave all the headache to him to order as if he knew as those things very well,after all he is a rich man.

The waiter note down all the orders he gave for us and I was quietly listing to those dishes I never thought I would be able to eat it but I'm glad I'm going to eat it today. My luck huh!

He ordered :-

• Cabbage kimchi.
• Bibimbap - mixed rice bowl with beef.
• Jjamppong.
• Korean fried chicken.

These are the top four korean dishes he ordered for us .I was extremely & really very excited and can't wait to taste them.

After the waiter left with our orders the manager of that restaurant who greeted us before appear from somewhere and stood front of us and bowed .we both looked at him and Mr.Kim smiled at him,I did it too.
"Sir ,it's after a year you visited your restaurant and I am very happy for that.". The manager stated.

Suddenly a waitress also came in view ,she placed a trolley and a bucket full of ice, a champagne bottle with two tulip glasses over it in front of our table.

We both looked at the manager and he threw a smile to us and said
"This is a small treat from me ,please take this and sir you don't have to pay the bills I already paid for you. "

Before we react ,he left us with that waitress. She was struggling to open the copper rapper from the champagne bottle then Mr.Kim took it from hers and he himself opened it and poured the champagne into two beautiful tulip glasses.Champagne is best enjoyed in a tulip glass, tall enough to allow the bubbles and aromas to develop to the full.

As he poured the champagne and offered me I instantly took it and he also took another glass. we both hit our tulip glasses slightly and cheered with a smile. The waitress already left the scene.

While he was gulping the champagne suddenly I asked him "So what's the reason Mr.Kim you invited me for dinner...??"
"No Mr.kim when we are not in office! No need to be professional out side. Call me joon!"
I kept silent and put on a smile.
He added"I want to know you more,not professionally but personally. "
I was blank that time.I gave him a I didn't get that look.
He instantly said again " I mean I want to know from how many years you are working in my friend's company? Your hobbies? More about you and your family and stuffs..."

"Oh-h ,So My name is Lee Ariana.My close ones call me Ari. I am working in your friend's company for last 5 years as an Architect. I am married with a one and half years old daughter.I love to read books,I used to walk around the woods in evening with my daughter when ever I get free time I spent that with my husband and family. I love to watch Action-Romantic movies, that's all.....
I finished with a smile and I asked him the same " so now you tell me about you Joon?"

He stared with a smirk "My name is Kim Namjoon.My close ones call me Joon or joonie.I am the CEO of that company with whom your is going to collaborate. I have one older and one younger brother and I live with them under same roof. They also work in my company in different positions.As I am a fitness freak I use to do gym regularly ,I love to ride bicycle most in rainy days,I like to read book too ,and that's all about me. "
He answered they same way like me.

After he complete his introduction, the waiter arrived with our foods we ordered! He placed the plates in front us in a stylish way . "Enjoy your meal sir & Madam." He said and left us.

The food look amazing and the plating was really adding a 5 star restaurant look. My mouth started watering and licked my lips two three times and with out looking to anything, I took the spoon and stared to eat until I satisfied. He also eating quitely.

we didn't talk much while we were eating, our dinner was quite silent. I guess he don't like to talk while eating, its a good habit tho.

When we were done eating,we stood up from our sofa and walk towards the exit door and every one (the waiters/waitress ,including the manager )bowed us and everyone chorused "Thank you for coming , please visit us again."
We both bowed too to them and threw a smile. "Thank you for serving a good meal." Joon added.

We then headed to the parking lot where he parked his Blue SUV. While unlocking the car He asked me "you said ,you are married! But didn't tell me anything about your husband..!?"

He seems very curious about my husband! Huh!!!?

____________________________________________________________________

A/u
Unedited one .Ignore my mistakes please.
Enjoy reading. Thank you and stay tuned!! 💜