Chapter :-10 Office Party 1.

I woke up today a little late.Yesterday I cried too much for that cause I felt dizzy and collapsed.

Today as I was alone in home I did all the laundry after break fast. Then I remembered Jackson's letter , I became upset after a while I realized he wrote in the letter that he brought a new dress for me it was in his study room .

I ran to that room and took that dress from the drawer . It was packed very neatly . Looking very expensive and gorgeous then I checked the price tag ,it worth more than 30 thousand . Really expensive.

I didn't unfold it ,or it will get wrinkles.

My afternoon went well and lonely .I did all my household works as I know I will not get enough time to clean my house on week days hence week ends are best to do it.

__________________________________ _ _ ____ _________________ _ _

It was already 5pm evening and I was not ready yet!
I took a quick shower and immediately wore the new dress gifted by Jackson.

It was a long slim sheath slit gown dress, EMERALD GREEN in colour. It was too pretty ,shiny and beautiful. A perfect dress for a aristocrat party.

A pair of silver stilettos I wore . The colour was prettily matching with green.

I put on a light make-up look. As I don't really like heavy and dark Make-ups.

[(A/u) the dress some what look like this:-]

After I got ready ,I went out of my flat and waited for Jimin outside near my complex 's gate

Within a few mins he appeared with his white Hyundai SUV.

We chatted a little while going. Actually we ware commenting on each others attire. We wore a black blazer with a white shirt .which suits him better than anything.
He was looking as perfect as a handsome model. I can clearly say that any girl would fall for him.

With in 10mins we reached our Office.

I have to say the decorators were amazing,they totally changed the building 's look .

I and Jimin were just stunned for a while. How our office building looks so much impressive....?

We entered, as there were already two welcomers Were standing and greeting all the guests.

The interior of our office was no more looking like our work place. I was just can't believe that yesterday that was the place where we worked together and now it changed into a banquet...? Amazing......!

The hall place was well designed with flowers and lights. There where many guests having their Food and beverage together.Almost above 300 people.

I can say this is a proper place for a party like this. . Like we want to hold a party with 300 to 500 people, then we have book a banquet & to fix the date, time and price of food and hall. But look at that, Thanks to joon he gave the idea to arrange this party in our office and it's worth!!

The hall held with the theme of the opera phantom. The color of our banquet is based on black, white and gold. The whole hall was based on a friendship story to run through. As that party was for making new friends well as colleagues. Jimin arranged four performances throughout the party. Including waltz, singing performances and modern ballet.

Me and Jimin walk towards the Liquor Counter. Jimin already grabbed a glass of Whisky and started gulping it. I sat on a barstool beside jimin and oder the bartender to serve me a Margarita , cause this sanorita loves Margarita.
The Counter was pretty much full.

Everyone likes anything and everything when its free!Its indeed a fact !

I scanned all the people around us, as they all were busy in talking and making new friends too. But I don't need anyone cause this senorita is the best company to herself.

Then suddenly I noticed Our boss shout out a little to gather people round in a circle , will easy to watch him .

Jimin went there and pulled my hand to stand beside him to listen to our boss ,I was prying that he won't start any boring lecture again. Namjoon then entered the chat ,he also joined our boss with his biggest smile, of course my heart started fluttering.

"Good evening Ladies and Gentle men,can I have your attention please..?

Hello,My name is Kim Seok-jin ,The owner of "The Sujin Constructions™ ." I am very glad that We the two construction companies are collaborating together. Now I can only see our achievements further.I know you my beloved workers as well as my colleagues will work more passionately for our companies future. Thank you all and enjoy the evening." He said and passes the microphone to Namjoon.
He smiled broadly before he start.

"Good evening all. My name is Kim Namjoon . I'm the CEO of "Rkive Industries ™ ." Hence we two are going to collaborate to make our companies the bestest in World . For this let me raise a Toast to my best friend and our companies too whom I love the most.".................

"CHEERS!!!!

And all the people raised their glasses and cheered together,I did it to.

During his speech the waiters already served champagne to all the guests.
I was sipping the liquid and observing the people surrounded the big hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Humans are high-level animals because of humans know how to communicate with each other, through the communication of civilization and then help each other, thereby achieving their own interests.

As we are going to work with some unknown people we must need to understand their working style their techniques. Also our boss was enveloped with new workers and joon was introducing his colleagues to us for better teamwork.

Teamwork is not just a matter for the leader; it's a team member. As a part of the team, each team member must do their own work to actively help others and work with the whole team. We want other members of the family as their own, all multi-inclusive and more understanding, always share resources, to create a harmonious and stable family of the uprising, so starting up will be more with less, a matter of understanding and supporting each other like friends not a colleague.
Like an example ,one of our collaboration years ago with other companies.

We laugh and laugh a lot. We laugh at ourselves, at each other; we share laughter as a team. This allows the trust to continue to build and become even stronger. When you laugh together, you communicate better.

And now every one is busy to build relations. Jimin too.

||=||=||

I was gulping another glass of champagne, suddenly a deep heavy voice travelled to my left ears .
"You are looking amazing Mrs Ari."

__________________________________

A/u
I will continue the same chapter .Its under edit I know this chapter sucks!! Next one will be more interesting. Please comment if you want some romance between Joon and Ari. (•__•;)

Don't expect any SMUT!