chapter 11:- Office Party 2

"You are looking amazing Mrs Ari."

Its none other than joon who called me. He was wearing a off-white blazer with a teal blue shirt. Such a Handsome -Gentle- Man.

"Hello Mr. Joon, you are also looking nice." I said.
He smiled and took a beer can from the counter.

We were just talking about the party and all the arrangements and stuffs ,suddenly Hobi from the stage area clapped his hands and gestured to join him .

Jimin offered Hobi to sing for our party and he acceptd it.

Jimin & Jin went there after a moment Joon told me that he was going to join them ,then his two brothers who was also in that party joined him.

They all grabbed microphone ,the musician started a tune and with that rhythm Jimin Started singing .

Every guest jostled towards the stage area to film them, those photographers already positioned their cameras .

I also entered in the middle of the crowd tried to watch them singing. I never knew Jimin and our boss can sing !!! They never open up this to me..!

We all were watching them and enjoying the free concert they gave us . Indeed a perfect moment for a office party . They lighten up the dull party.

One bye one they sang their best songs and their angelic voice blessings our ears.

I questioned myself that why they became business men instead of singers ,they are too good singers.

we all were enjoying their songs and I noticed that Joon and his brother Yoongi's rap parts were commendable. They all are multi-talented men.

They end their concert by the song Euphoria. I felt nostalgic,recalling my past memories with Jackson .I really miss him .

Namjoon came down from the stage and waved at me ,asking how was the concert and their songs ,I showed him double thumbs up as his performance was flawless,with a huge smile.

Suddenly Jin came towards him and drag him to somewhere and they both disappeared.....

------------------------------------------------

An hour passed and boredom was killing me. Then I decided to roam around our office building.

I was admiring how beautiful our office was looking then realized that I was in front of our terrence door.

Thought of stepping inside, I instantly denied!

I heard some voices, male voices. Perfectly I could guess that it was Jin's and Joon's.

I stood their, trying to know more,Curiosity was at my top.

Jin said with a concerned tone "you know,I am with you.If you need any help just call me..
But you said she came back..!?"

"Yes she came back to me, but Again left with a letter. A letter with lots of sorry and sorrow."

I was becoming more needy to know about that "she". Who is that so called " she" left him, with a letter and apologise.....??

I waited there listing more shocking things About joon suddenly my phone ranged and ruined everything......
It was on speaker mode!!

I knew that they heard my phone's ring but hopping they didn't notice me or my shadow.

I ran downstairs immediately ,get to see that jimin was searching me. We was looking worried. He asked me where I was and I told him I was in the rest room. I lied!

He told me to wait for him in the liquor counter as he went to attend a phone call.

I took a seat ,unexpectedly some of my disgusting coworkers approached me. They threw a "Gulp the shorts" challenge right at my face and I desperately accept it.

One of the coworker ordered the barman and he served 100ml of vodka into a shooter glass for four of us.(Vodka contains 50% of alcohol than any other liquors.) we all gulped it . It was raw . Which was enough to burn my tongue and throat. Feels like I was drinking a nail polish remover.

We did five easy rounds until my knees shook , slowly my eye sight was blurring ,my eyes were half opened , the sounds of the music was echoing in my ears and after a few moments of suffering with that dizzy ness I collapsed into someone's arms. And all become black ,I can't remember not a single thing what happened that night . I was literally hella drunk up to my head.

____________________________________________________________________

A/u

This is somewhat the liquor counter look like.

Sorry for a short update......