Chapter 9:- Drive

He seems very curious about my husband!!!!
He unlocked the car's door got into the Blue SUV, I sat beside the driver's seat then he buckle up the seat belt and I did it to.

He started driving.

The road was empty. The dim street lights were on both side of the street!

He was driving at a speed of 30-40km/hr. Not actually slow but take time to reach my home.

After about 10mins to asked me the same question he asked before and I gulped .

In first I hesitate to answer but the way he was looked at me while asking it made my heart bulge out.

As I started he was gaining interest...........
"about my husband what can I say.....,His name is Jackson Wang,he is non-korean. He works in a Medical Company. He works as a Medical Representative. "

"Ohh I see.........interesting tell me more ..."

More?????????really ???why he is so interested about my husband... Oh god..save me.
I said in my mind.

"More..?I didn't get that!!?"

"I mean how you met him??how your love began????those things..."

A bachelor is wanting to know my married life??Darn!!!!!!!!

I hesitate to tell him but I had no option left!

"We both know each other since our primary school and we started dating each other in high school ,after graduation from different colleges we both got married and our family accepted us. Then after one year Mi lee came to our life!and now we are happily living our three years of married life. " I lied indeed in last. We are not actually happy.

As I said him he smiled with out moving his eyes from the road but he seems unsatisfied with my answer.

He maintained the same speed and within twenty minutes I reached my home.
He parked his car in front of my complex's main gate and got out from the car and I stood beside the driver's window and waved him good bye and and wished him good night and also thank him for the royal treat he gave with out any reason. But I enjoyed eating, with him.

____________________________________________________________________

I entered my flat ,it was empty and dark as hell cause my mom and dad were at my maternal Sister's house with my daughter.

I switched on the led lights of my bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed .

I really can't believe its been more than six months Jackson left the house without any information .
And I am lying to people about my life ,I am hiding the truths that my husband left me my daughter and I still haven't informed the police just for the fear I will lose my job. And if I lose my job then how will I raise Mi lee...!?

I was completely lost in my own thought then suddenly my phone beeped!

*A text from Jimin*

JIMIN
Hey Ari how was your date???
And what are you wearing tomorrow...??

YOU

It was not a date Jimin,we just talked only and nothing.
And I haven't decided yet.

JIMIN
Ok ,Pick anything! You look pretty in every dress.😇
I'll pick you at 6pm !Alright.
Good night,see you soon.

I put my phone on the lamp table beside my bed and opened my wardrobe to choose what to ware tomorrow then suddenly I saw a white shirt which I was searching for a long ,I wanted to send it to laundry.

Then I pulled out the shirt as it was in the under of five more shirts.

Just as I unfold the shirt a crumpled paper fell to the floor infront of me .

I quickly picked up that paper and saw ,it was a letter.A letter written by my husband,

I realized it from the handwriting that was only written by him ,and no anyone else.

I sat on a chair beside my bed and then I started reading that short letter.

The letter:-

Ari I don't know when you got this letter,but I am sure you are missing me, please don't take any further tensions......
I am apologizing for those mistakes I had done. Please forgive me Ari,You know I love you but you deserve someone very better than me. I know you are unable to understand why I am saying this to you but you will soon get to know.

And I more thing I brought a dress for you ,I was planning to give you it on your birthday but you see .......,....
The dress is in my study room inside the left drawer of my computer table. You should ware that on a special eve.
I love you Ari and I'm missing you don't cry for me take care of our daughter and your self too.

~~~Your loving husband
--JACKSON :)

I I buried my face with my palm and I started sobbing .

"Why did Jackson left me?Why he is apologizing to me?what happened to him?where he is now?Is he still alive?"
There are too many questions occurred in my mind and I don't know any answer.........

I was frustrated depressed and I wanted a peaceful ,happy and normal life ,however I managed my self to stay clam and relaxed that no one could able to understand my pain especially Jimin but somehow he get to know all these through Hobi .
Cause he often visit his house as well as mine too . They are childhood friends.

I wiped my face with the back of my hand and went to the basin to wash my face ,my eyes became crimson red and I cried too much.

The dark circles under my face were getting bigger day by day as I can't sleep these days for stress. I looked at the mirror and my face was like I am drugging for days,and I am a damn alcoholic person. I can't deal with these further more!!

My head was paining and I stared feeling dizzy. Before I collapse I managed to threw myself onto the bed.

__________________________________
A/u
Unedited one.

He is Ariana's (the female lead ) lost husband Jackson

He is Ariana's (the female lead ) lost husband Jackson .😇