Chapter 14:- I am yours

Namjoon's P.O.V.____

When she said she lied to me my heart skipped a beat. I wonder what she hid from me??? I looked at her in total confusion.

She looked at the sky .She cried.
She said her husband left.she want to be loved,to be cared and after listening her painful feelings I couldn't control my self to kiss her. I wanted to touch her lips so bad I can't explain. I am madly love with with. I will do anything and everything to make her mine.

With out wasting time I pulled her hand ,hold her chin upright , and kissed her soft sweet pink lips with mine, her eyes escaping tears .

In the shadows her face was so close to mine that I could smell the sweet fragrance of her perfume and taste her lipstick,I bit her lower lip ,she let out moan in pain and I enter my tongue in her mouth, also her tongue was in my mouth. In all truth I had not invited this prodigy of a tongue; turning, I had merely wished to look at her face, expecting only that the expression of aesthetic delight I might find there would correspond to what I knew was my own. But I did not even catch a glimpse of her face, so instantaneous and urgent was that tongue. Plunged like some writhing sea-shape into my gaping maw, it all but overpowered my senses as it sought some unreachable terminus near my uvula; it wiggled, it pulsated, and made contortive sweeps of my mouth's vault: I'm certain that at least once it turned upside down. Dolphin-slippery, less wet than rather deliciously mucilaginous and tasting of strawberry chewing gum, she had chewed before, it had the power in itself to force me, or somehow get me back, against a doorjamb, where I lolled helpless with my eyes clenched shut, in a trance of tongue."

Ariana's P.O.V.

I only use the word shock to describe how I felt that time when Joon suddenly pulled me into his chest and lifted my chin with his hand to face him .His lips crashed on mine, I was still crying.

Joon surprised me . My was mind still in the process of describing the when he did that to me. He startles me with a kiss. By abruptly launching the kiss in mid of my sentence was definitely a crazy thing for me .But I liked it .NO! I loved it. I first time experienced the shock of an unexpected peck. By an unexpected person.

Fast-Forward---

After a week

It was Monday. Another stressful week started.

I reached my office after sending Mi-lee to her pre school.
I entered my office as my colleagues greeted me.I went to Jimin's desk to grab the Plan-Design. Joon told me to show him that with in a week.

"Hey Jimin ,Good morning.
Give me that paper." I said.

"Why? Why you want it now" Jimin.

"Today is the last date to show him." I said.

"He will come and get it." Jimin .

"No he is busy today ,he called me this morning and asked me if I take this to him." I said.

"Okay then!Are you leaving now." Jimin.

"Yeah!!!" I said.

"Alone..!?" Jimin

" YES!Of course, Alone!!." I said.

"Okay bye." Jimin.