Chapter 18:-MARRY ME 🔞

(A/N :- so finally I am writing a smut! I am not good at writing this type of content, but still I am trying..... Read at your own risk!!)
  🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

__________________________________

🔞

WHEN TWO BROKEN HEARTS MEET A LOYAL STORY BEGINS!

WITH YOU I FEEL MORE ALIVE AND HAPPY ,THANK YOU FOR COMING AND MAKING MY LIFE WORTH LIVING.........<3

Few Days Before JACKSON'S Suicide >>>>>>>>

Life was going smoothly. Me and Namjoon really became very close. We were dating and had my best times with him. Mi lee was also very friendly with him.Namjoon treat her like his our daughter. He sent her school,buys her ice cream, plays with her in park......like a real dad. Mi lee was getting all the love from Namjoon, which was I expected from Jackson. By at the end of the day.....I am happy. Everything happens for a reason.

______

Namjoon's divorce case was going on, now I barely got time to meet him....I miss him too much.He was the only person who started to erase my emptiness but now He is busy too.

It was a Sunday night as per my daily routine I tucked Mi lee in bed and recited a poem for her as usual. I came back to my room then my phone beeped. A text message from Namjoon.

**Text Messages**

Joon ❤️

Hey baby....How are you??

You

I'm fine!

Joon❤️

Are you sure,baby!?

You

No!no I'm not fine.. Okay!
I am missing you too much.
And why are you not replying me???huh!!

Joon❤️

Stop messaging me.I am out side your home. Come and Kiss me.... Fast!!I'm waiting.
______

I put my phone aside, and ran outside my house. He was standing near the main gait of my building. He walked near me. I ran towards him too.Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I Didn't know why I was crying.

He hugged me with his huge muscular arms. His embrace was clamming me down. I feel safe, secure, happy overwhelmed.........

He rose my chin upward and smashed his lips over mine.I was missing his touch so much. I Didn't stop him to do that In middle of the complex ground. Luckily it was mid night so nobody was around. Security guards were ignoring us.

______

We came up stairs and entered my bedroom. Mi lee was sleeping, I checked.
Joon closed the door before slamming me on the wall.
He started kissing my hungrily.... He was needy, I could able to see in his dark eyes. He kissed my lips..slowly coming down to my jaw then neck. And left hickeys.
After own make over sessions he threw me onto the bed and removing his T-shirt.

He hovered over me and again started kissing my lips with his . His tongue was inside my mouth, exploring every inch of it. I could able to taste the cigarette. He was smoking before I met him.

Unknowingly Our make out sessions turned into something unexpected!

He ripped my clothes too and left me in nothing. He threw his pants somewhere in my room near my clothes.
We both wanted to do it for a long time but Never got the right chance for it but now....

He angled Himself in front of my hole. "Tap my hand, if it hurt"
I just nodded as 'yes' not wanting to waste my energy in speaking.

Without wasting a moment he insert his whole length inside me. I let a scream!
His starting was slow, passionate, he was making me feel every inch of his body. When he thrust, it’s hurt but more it gave me the pleasure.

After a few slow pushes, he fasten his movements,...every time he insert his length it hit my g-spot. I became a moaning mess after it. He was moaning too with me, like a music rhythm. 

"J-Joon hurt m-me m-mor-e!"
"Aahhh

_____

After few pleasurable rough rounds we sat breath less.

He make me sit on his lap,my legs crossed his waist, hands holding his neck...not choking it, just holding.
His rest head on my cleavage and kissed it. My head was resting on top of his.

Sitting quietly. Replaying all our memories. The pleasure he gave me today....after it I can die peacefully. I know he is the Only person who understand me, my words which I Don't speak. 

Few mins Later he said

"Ari I, I wanna s-say you s-some-t-thing...........

" Hummm,say what is it??"

"W-will.....

Y-O-U...

"M-MARRY ME!!?"

__________________________________
Unedited!!