Chapter 17:-Sweet Nght

"On my pillow
Can't get me tired

Sharing my fragile truth
That I still hope the door is open
Cause the window
Opened one time with you and me
Now my forever 's falling down
Wondering if you'd want me now!"

___sweet Night
---by V

The First Time He And I Spent The Whole Night Together!

We both stood under the tree talking after our make-out session. Suddenly the temperature dropping the snow fall increased gradually ,I forgot my jacket at home so he made me ware  his over sized black leather Jacket, which had his smell making me more addicted &his smell was drug to me. I can die for it.

My hands were cool like cold coffee,my nose was red,cheeks were pink .I started sneezing.

He took my hand and locked mine  fingers with his. Pulled me more closer to him, his huge body and his a embrace was enough to warm me up.   
We were walking, and after a few mins I realised we both were standing near his house.

"Let's spend time together!"

At some point during that night I thought that our relationship had completely going to change from friends to something. To be honest ,I ignored him much ,I didn't talk or meet him often but Today after that fight I realized that how much I loved him and missed him terribly. I guess distance does bring you closer as a couple or lover.

I agreed to stay with him two nights before the week starts ,cause that day was Friday .week-end . I took a big step that night. I confessed to him and agreed to spend nights together. I obviously asked my mom and only she wants me to be happy. She would take care of Mi lee these two days. I really wanted this plan to work out!

Exactly at 1am, we stepped into his house or Should I say Palace .
His house was as huge and beautiful, well decorated with wooden furnitures ,you can find book shelves in every corner.
I was really glad that it was going to be the first time we spent a night together and I couldn’t wait for it to start, already!

It was a magical experience! I was out late, and still felt safe and happy because I had him. That night, he made me feel really special. He told me that he would introduce me to his ‘world’.

He made me meet all of his brothers, (Yoongi & Jung kook)
He took me out for ice-cream at  Bachelor’s and slept on my lap at the Queen’s necklace till midnight.
_____

Time skip>>>>Next Day>>>>

In the morning after break fast we went to an Arcade with his two brothers and enjoyed too much.
Sometime around 1pm, we came back to his place. His parents were out of town ,his two brothers went to their pent house just to give us a quality time to spent with each other. And we had the whole house to ourselves.

Night Time.

I quickly got dressed into my pajamas, poured us both a glass of wine and grabbed a tub of sweet caramel popcorn. I fell asleep on his chest watching ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’. It all felt so right.

He picked me up, put off the hall lights and tucked me into bed. But suddenly I wasn’t feeling sleepy anymore. I had missed his touch… We kissed and it turned out to be the most passionate make out session in our relationship. His hands exploring every inch of my body and my hands holding onto his hips and chest so tight. We didn’t go all the way, it somehow wasn’t about s_x  that night…..We just wanted to be close to each other.<3
______

I woke up to a note next to me in the morning that read, “Morning, beautiful! Meet you in the kitchen after you wake up!”

I slipped into one of his old oversized t-shirts and made my way into the kitchen. He stood there with a plate of freshly made eggs, baked beans, butter toasts and a glass of orange juice. Yes, he, the guy who could burn even noodles, actually made breakfast for me! I felt like royalty.
____

My mom called me to come home urgent ,because she had an appointment with her doctor and Mi lee cant stay home alone ,so I had to go........
By noon, I had packed up and he dropped me just outside the lane to my house and kissed me goodbye. I got home with a smile that lasted for the entire day. I can’t believe how much of a difference taking a break made to our relationship. I’ve fallen for him harder after this.

We now have a relationship with absolutely no skeletons in the closet. Only love...................

And This is how our 'Love' began............