20|us

a special bc i have no ideas

p/n=pronouns
***

armin did something crazy.

like, insanely crazy.

after coming back from work, he came in all quiet and shy.

"armin, how was your day?" you asked him, giving him a kiss.

"it was fine." he looked away nervously, hiding his hand in his pocket.

you eyed his hand, then back at him. "you sure? what's with your hand?"

"nothing's wrong. just tired."

"you need anything?" your hand went to his, which was still buried inside his pocket. he nudged your hand away, which made you skeptical.

"armin-" you pulled his hand out of his pocket, and your eyes went wide.

there was a small simple heart on his inner ring finger with you first name initial in it. you stared at it hard. tears started to fill your eyes. you didn't know if they were tears of sadness, joy, or anger.

"armin.."

he sighed, "it's stupid right? i should've talked to you about it first, i'm sorry. this was dumb-"

"it's not stupid! it looks pretty nice but, this is permanent. what if something happens?"

"with what?"

"with, us."

armin looked at you with sadness in his eyes, like he was thinking 'how could p/n say that?'  "nothing's going to happen. we're doing great." he pulled you closer to him.

you nodded, still looking at the heart on his finger. you really meant that much to him, what could you do to show him how much he means to you though?

"did it hurt?" you asked, a smile forming on your face.

"yes! i had to bite my shirt to prevent myself from yelling just from that little heart."

you laughed, rubbing your finger over the tattoo.

"i'm hungry!" armin said, walking into the kitchen with you beside him and not letting go of his hand.

***