10|see you later

p/n=pronouns
***

it was the day you and armin were supposed to leave and go back home, and everyone was upset about that.

"oh come on! we'll still be in touch. armin and i will come back every time we can." you said, watching sasha try not to cry as she watched you get your stuff together.

"i know! it's just, i missed you so much and you're leaving again!"

"we're still friends."

she hugged you, sniffling. armin came into the room, wearing the flannel he wore when you two were raking leaves together long ago.

"y/n, come on."

"god, armin i cant say bye to my friend?"

"fine, fine. five more minutes."

sasha smiled, her hands on your face. "i'll call you everyday, i'll text you every single minute, i swear you will get tired of me."

"that won't happen sasha. now, let me go before armin comes back in here."

you two went into sasha's living room, where everyone was waiting to send you and armin off. eren was going to leave later on with mikasa. connie and jean were staying a few more days.

"i'll put our stuff in the car while you say bye to everyone." armin said, grabbing your bags.

mikasa was the first to hug you, tighter than usual. "thank you for making armin so happy. he talks about you a lot." she said.

"yeah, a lotttt." eren added, side-hugging you as-well.

jean came up to you, placing his hand on your shoulder "we're friends, right?"

"yeah, friends."

connie playfully punched your shoulder, "i'll miss you y/n."

"oh come on, i'll know you'll still call me."

"you're right." he laughed.

just as you finished saying goodbye to everyone, armin came back inside telling you everything was packed inside the car.

everyone followed to the car, watching you and armin wave out the window and drive away.

"i'll see you later!" you yelled out the window, waving.

you laid back in the seat, watching as the view of sasha's house quickly disappeared.

"i'll miss them," you said, looking over the armin.

"i will too. oh and, remember that college nearby you applied to?"

"yeah, why?"

"check your email, you should have received the email on whether you got accepted or not."

not wasting any time, you pulled out your phone and went to your email and there it was at the top, the results for your application.

"should i open it now? or when we get home?"

"now, of course!" armin was just as eager as you were.

you opened the email, skimming through to see any sign of acceptance or denial.

"i got accepted, armin!"

he was just as excited as you were, but he couldn't do much since he was driving.

at a red light, he quickly kissed you. "i'm so proud of you, i love you."

"i love you too. now, put on music!"

armin couldn't stop thinking about how happy you looked. everyday, you make him want to spend the rest of his life with you even more.

***
short chapter

and no this will not be all fluff moments