14|here

p/n=pronouns
***

you woke up laying on armin. he was completely shirtless now, his hair ruffled. armin could be considered perfect, maybe. but the occasional snores weren't.

you kissed him on his forehead before getting up and trudging to the bathroom. the blood from your glass wound was bleeding again, you began to think this would never heal.

you felt lightheaded, and dizzy. replacing the gauze, you poured rubbing alcohol on it, wincing.

armin was still sleeping, so you decided to  made breakfast for the two of you today. it was hard, considering the dizziness and the stabbing pain that would occur once in a while.

"morning," armin groaned, sitting at the counter.

"i made breakfast this time." you pushed a plate towards him, clutching your side.

"thank you. i was also thinking, do you wanna go to the track with me? i want to get into running again. you can you know, time me and stuff."

"mhm," you slurred over your words, barely being able to hold yourself up. "that would be...great..."

"y/n?" you toppled over, armin catching you just in time. "y/n! are you okay? hey," he lightly tapped your cheek. "holy shit."

he laid you onto the nearest couch, lifting up your shirt. his eyes filled with worry when he saw blood leaking through the gauze.

no second thought, armin grabbed a water bottle and poured it on the wound, even thought it did really nothing. his hands were shaking. what should he do? what does he need to do?

grabbing his phone and keys, he picked you up, leaning you against his shoulder.

"armin..?" you mumbled against his shoulder. stumbling over your own feet as he led you out the door and into the car.

"y/n?! i'm helping you, just hold onto the gauze. i'll drive as fast as i can."

you didn't reply, but weakly held your hand over the gauze. armin laid you in the backseat, and practically jumped into the front.

he drove fast, probably faster than he should to the nearest hospital.

he knew it. it was too good to be true. having someone that loves him truly, waking up to every morning, feeling your touch every night.

he couldn't loose anyone else.
***

"anything while you wait, sir? there's beverages over there." the front desk woman asked.

"no thank you."

the only thing armin wanted was for you to keep the promise.

armin sat in the waiting room, tapping his foot. he never took his eyes off the clock. 3 hours passed already. he texted eren, mikasa, sasha, connie, even jean. everyone that knew you.

every minute felt like days, he just needed an update.

"armin arlert?"

he looked towards a nurse peeking out the doors, calling him over.

"you can go see p/n now."

armin rushed past her, down the halls and into the room number he was given. 200.

he opened the door, to see a doctor standing in the room.

his eyes immediately fell on you, still unconscious in the hospital bed.

"are you armin arlert?"

he nodded.

"and this is your significant other, y/n?"

he nodded again.

"you did the right thing, any day longer p/n could've quite literally died." the doctor gathered a pile of papers, "y/n suffered from blood loss, but not too extreme. there was an open wound on p/n's side, it also became infected from not being treated carefully. we did what we needed to." he handed armin a stack of papers, "the procedures we did, what to do after p/n wakes up, and aftercare for the wound."

"thank you, so much." armin took the papers.

the doctor nodded, leaving just armin in the room.

he sat on the chair besides the hospital bed, running his hand down your face. he didn't feel the single tears falling down his face. armin held your hand, looking down.

"armin."

he looked up, his eyes starting to well up with even more tears when he saw you looking at him.

"i'm here,"

***
did NOT feel like getting all medical