15|sweet surprise

p/n=pronouns
**

it was raining. armin hated rain. especially today.

the sky was dark, and thunder crashed in the distance. water poured down the hospital windows and occasionally the room would light up from the lightning.

armin didn't leave your side, you had to be kept in the custody of the hospital for one night. you were brought hearty meals in order to help you recover. medicines were brought to you, hourly checks. he stayed through all of that.

"y/n..?"

you looked from the window to armin, who was staring down at your hands in each other's grasp. "next time, you have an injury. even if it's suuper tiny." he looked up at you, "please tell me soon."

"i will, from this point on. that goes for you too."

he smiled, "yeah, yeah."

you watched the rain while armin lay on the uncomfortable couch that was by the bed. he never let your hand go, but you didn't want him to. he was asleep for a few hours, but he needed it.

by the next morning, you were ready to be discharged.

you were given a set of instructions for when you got out, what to do and what not to do.

"finally, getting out of there." armin said, signing off on the final paperwork you were given.

"yeah," your eyes went wide, "oh my god! stellar?! did you feed her before you left?"

"the neighbor went in and fed her. very nice woman, i told her where the spare key was. i'll pay her when we get back." he said, setting down the pen that was in his hand and smiling. "alright, we can go now!"

you walked to where armin's car was parked, his phone ringing as soon as he started the car.

"hold on, let me answer this."

you heard the faint voice of sasha yelling at armin through the phone, he sighed.

"what's wrong?"

"apparently sasha's at our house."
**

"oh my god, sasha."

"y/n!" she ran over to you, throwing her arms around you. "you're okay."

" a sweet surprise...what're you doing here?!"

"i heard the news, and drove three hours here. i was planning on staying for a few days." she said shyly, pointing towards her bags on the floor. "are you okay though? what was wrong?" sasha asked, leading you over to the couch.

"i had this huge cut in my side, it didn't stop bleeding. i lost a lot of blood, apparently."

"poor you. don't worry, i'll be here to take care of you."

"you really don't need to-"

"shut up! i'm helping." sasha ran into your kitchen, digging around in the cabinets and drawers for who knows what.

"you know i literally live with y/n, sasha. i could help perfectly fine!" armin said, walking over to replace the bandage that was wrapped around your waist.

"you don't know how to treat a paper-cut," she yelled back from the kitchen.

armin rolled his eyes, tending to you.

sasha came back out, holding a mug of a steaming hot drink and a plate.

"sasha i really don't need all this-"

"god, you need to shut up. i made you a drink, that's supposedly good for you. mikasa told me how to make it before i came here. she said get better by the way!"

"eren also called, said he was going to send something." armin said, sitting up on the couch.

"so is connie! i told him not to send chocolate this time, last time he tried, it melted all over the box."

you laughed, sasha laughing with you.

"i'm so glad you're okay." she said, her hand on the side of your face. you smiled, hugging her again.

sitting in between armin and sasha, you watched a tons of tv shows, eating the pastries that sasha prepared.

both of them knew, they couldn't do anything without you.
***