13|gift

p/n=pronouns

smut chapter
female bodied
***

armin collapsed onto his bed, sighing. "i'm exhausted."

"mm, get some sleep."

armin looked at you, undressing from what you wore to his dinner. "maybe i'm not tired anymore." he sat up.

"oh yeah, i guess i did forget one gift tonight..." you walked over the side of the bed, armin already loosened the tie around his neck and removed the black blazer he wore and discarded it onto the floor.

you kissed him, running your hand down his body. he tried to reach up, to kiss you more, to touch you. but you pushed him back down.

"it's your birthday, sit back."

he leaned against the headboard, closing his eyes and sighing as you left kisses down his body, unbuttoning his shirt as you went. armin was already moaning and mumbling things to himself.

you made your way back up to armin, laying beside him and unbuckling his pants. you left hickies on his neck, while your hand made it's way down to armin's dick.

he moaned against your lips as you started to feel him up, jerking him off while you kissed him.

"more, please..." he whined, trying to fuck himself into your hand. "i need you so bad."

it was his birthday, after all. you had to give him what he wanted. a gift.

you sped up your hand movements, smiling to yourself at the noise of armin's moans in your ear. "thank you...so much." he whispered different incoherent things, gripping onto your leg.

"i love you so much." you said, kissing his neck, leaving purple marks all over his body.

"m' i'm gonna..cum.." armin gulped, his grip on the sheets so tight.

"go ahead,"

at that, armin was just saying your name over and over with moans mixed in. he was breathing heavy, his hair messed up. "need to feel you.." was what he said before he grabbed your wrists and flipped you over onto the bed.

now, armin was hovering over you.

"you're supposed to let me do it," you said with a playful tone on your voice.

"i can't wait."

armin moaned as he slid into you, almost cumming on the spot. you hooked your legs around his waist, as he started to fuck you. a silver necklace he had on dangled in your face.

"you feel so good," he moaned, his thrusts becoming more sloppy.

"arminn," you moaned as armin left kisses on your neck. "oh my god!" you gripped onto the sheets, your back lifting off the bed as you came.

"fuck-!" armin came, his eyes shut tight and his teeth biting down onto his lip. "i love you..so much-"

"happy...birthday." you said, breathless.

armin smiled at you, kissing your forehead. "thank you, for today."

"you're welcome,"

armins attention went to your glass wound from before, his fingers running over the gauze. "you should've told me about this i would've been more careful!"

you laughed, "it's okay, you didn't hurt me."

he sighed in relief, flopping next to you. "need you again."

"agreed."

***
armin the type to moan his own name fr