Chapter 15

Woooooooowee.

I haven't updated in forever

I'm so sorry

I was just so busy

we had 6 tests this week alone

but

Enough excuses

Time for an update

(sorry for the crappy rap in the last chapter. I literally have no idea how to. Everything I learned was from the daily rap offs between girls in our class)

______________________

You were puzzled as to what the heck just happened as everyone cheered. Dave bowed and grabbed an apple juice-box off the kitchen table, strolling away down the hallway. Gamzee high fived Tavros and continued devouring the chips and Faygo in the kitchen. You forgot what you came here for. Oh well.

You walked down the hall, only to get lost and return to the living room.

"Gather around everyone! We're gonna play a GAM-------E!" Feferi said excitedly, standing on top of the coffee table in the middle of the room. Nepeta began hopping around the room

"Ooo, a game!" Nepeta sat down like a cat on the floor. Equius followed and sat beside her.

"We are playing....... 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!" Feferi exclaimed, getting a hat from a bookshelf. Everyone gathered around in a circle. "Now. Everyone. Throw an item in here," she held out the hat and made everyone place an object inside. You decided to put in one of your hair pins, it being the only object small enough to fit inside the hat.

Everyone got to pick an item. First was Eridan. He sighed and reached into the hat. He looked around for a couple of seconds until he picked out a pair of what looked like 3D glasses. Sollux's face turned a slight pink as he realized that was his. Eridan and Sollux exchanged quick glances before they were both pushed into the closet. Everyone waited in a circle for 7 minutes as Nepeta doodled in her notepad, whispering something about ships.

After the 7 minutes, Feferi opened the door to find Eridan and Sollux kissing passionately in the back. "Come on love-carps. Your 7 minutes are up," she said, causing the two to pull away, not saying a word. the two of them exited silently, their faces red.

"Its not like something wwas going on in there..." Eridan sat back down, smirking at Sollux every now and then.

Next it was Rose's turn. She reached into the hat and grabbed a lipstick. Kanaya got up and took Rose by the hand as the two entered the closet

Dave began to cheer them on through the closed closet door. He seemed a bit too enthusiastic about this.

After the 7 minutes was up, they exited the closet, wearing new outfits. This was not what you expected.

"What did you think was going on in there?" Rose smirked at Dave who was casually sipping on his apple-juice.

Next it was Gamzee's turn. He reached into the hat and pulled out a hair pin. Who put a hair pin in the hat? Wait. Wasn't that. Yours? Feferi pushed you and Gamzee into the closet and locked the door behind you. You could see Karkat muttering something under his breath before she shut the door.

You sat in the dark, waiting for your eyes to adjust as Gamzee honked his horn somewhere, which was apparently right next to you because you felt a pair of hands lift you up and place you on his lap.

"You realize that I'm taken, right?" you ask, your face turning red. Even though it was dark, you still turned away.

"I know," he whispered into your ear, causing a chill to run down your spine. "But that doesn't mean I can't have some fun." Your eyes widened before his lips pressed against yours. It was no use trying to struggle because he was just too strong for you, so you just had to go along with it. It was just 7 minutes after all, right?

His lips seemed oddly soft. He dragged one of his fingers on your cheek before breaking away from the kiss.

"Now, that wasn't so bad, was it?" He asked, letting you go.

"I'm still taken." you sat down on the floor, fixing your hair. Your eyes have finally adjusted to the dark and you could see him shrug, holding out a Faygo. you took it from him, just as Feferi opened the door. Karkat was right behind her, checking what the heck was going on.

More people went before it was your turn. You reached into the hat and felt a couple of items. Something particular interested you as you grabbed it, pulling it out of the hat. It was a ceramic crab. You instantly knew who it was as Fef pushed the two of you into the closet.

"So," Karkat said, fiddling his thumbs. "I guess we're in the closet together now."

(Also, before you go on. I really have no clue how this love stuff works or how to kiss in general, so forgive me))

"You don't say," you rolled your eyes and crawled over to him. You placed your head on his chest and looked at him. Even though it was dark, you could make out his eyes looking back at you. He held your face and lifted your chin, bringing his lips against yours.

You kissed back, feeling his lips against yours. Your tongues played around before you broke away for a breath. He ran his hand through your hair and down your back before kissing you again.

(Also. another note. I will not turn this into a lemon unless you guys ask me to. In that case, I will. you may continue))

It seemed like only a few seconds have passed before the closet door swung open. You pulled away from the kiss and the two of you returned to your places on the rug. As you sat down, Nepeta hissed, getting your attention.

"I guess I better update my shipping wall" She grinned at you before the game continued