Bikini Havoc

It was time for their beach date. Well sort of if it weren't for Atsumu, Kiyoomi & mama Miya who needed to watch the kids like a hawk in case they drown. ('Tsumu drowned once when she was 4 but we won't talk about that)

Atsumu had shown Suna her entire bikini collection. Some were way too revealing (mama Miya never approved but then again she couldn't control what Atsumu wears so yeah), some were too big, some were way too small, some that she liked but she wasn't that confident in her body.

"You don't have any one piece swimsuits?..."
Suna tried asking for the 4th time in the entire hour.

"Sunarin, how many times do I have to tell you I do not own any one piece swimsuits before you start believing me. And before you ask if I have anything that doesn't show that much skin, sorry darling but no I don't."
Atsumu sighed, scrolling on her phone. She was trying to find an elegant and decent dress on the Shein website for her date with Kiyoomi next weekend.

Suna eventually decided on the black one with cross straps on the back and high cut bikini panties that were decent enough. I mean, it was better than the thongs and g-straps that Atsumu owned. Yes, her mother let her own them. Sort of.

"You like that one?"
Atsumu finally looked up from her phone.

"I mean, do I have any other choices?"

"Honey, I have 90 something pairs to choose from. Yes you have choices."
Atsumu laughed.

"No, I meant...not so revealing ones..."
Suna said in an almost inaudible tone.

"Sadly I don't. You wanna at least try it on?"

"Sure."

Long story short. Suna put it on. Atsumu was very shocked, because she looked like an absolute goddess.

"Okay, just saying, you look fucking gorgeous, but, we could go buy one right now if you're really uncomfortable. I don't wanna force you into something you don't like either."

"I guess this is ok..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

Chile...a little bonus for everyone...

"Atsumu Miya. What are these?"
The Miya twins mother asked, holding an open package from heaven knows where and a bikini set that was way too revealing.

"I SAW IT ONLINE AND IT WAS CUTE"
Atsumu yelled.

"CUTE??? ATSUMU. THIS IS YOUR, WHAT, 800TH BIKINI SET??? And this is WAY TOO REVEALING."
Mama Miya yelled back.

"I'M SORRY BUT IT WAS ON PROMOTION"

"Wait, promotion?"

"YES. 50% OFF."

"Ok that's acceptable."
And mama Miya pretends nothing ever happened even though the bikini set was very revealing.

{12pm, Onjuku Beach, Tokyo}

They brought a lot of food, two umbrellas, a few mats, a volleyball and a lot of sunscreen. Mama Miya knew one of them would end up getting sunburned. Kiyoomi was a bit late but he made it anyway.

Miss Miya was just there to monitor the kids and make sure Atsumu doesn't drown again.

After putting everything down. Atsumu was the first one to take off her shirt, her bikini set was hella revealing but hey, it's a beach and who cares. (Yes mama Miya cares but then again it's Atsumu's body and she can do whatever she wants with it.)

There was a volleyball net set up and there weren't a lot of people on the beach yet so Atsumu and Kiyoomi started playing first. Suna was still really worried about the bikini she was wearing. In all honesty, this was her first time wearing one. She wasn't as confident as Atsumu and showing off her body would be the last thing she would do.

"You alright?"
Osamu asked as he realised how zoned out Suna was. He was honestly getting worried.

"Not really..."
Suna said in a low tone. She was still wearing her shorts and a plain white t-shirt.

"Something wrong Rin? Or do you not like the date?"
Osamu questioned.

"It's not that... I'm feeling kind of anxious in the swimwear Atsumu gave me..."

"RinRin, I'm sure you look absolutely fucking gorgeous. Don't worry too much, okay?"
Osamu ruffled Suna's hair and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Okay..."

Osamu continued to give her positive affirmations for the next 5 minutes before she eventually revealed her swimwear.