Sunday Funday

The next day, Osamu woke up first to Suna's alarm ringing. It was around 7:30am.

'I could get used to this'
Osamu thought as he looked at the brunette, still sound asleep, her bangs covered parts of her eyes. He tucked the few strands of hair behind her ear and stared at her sleeping face for a while longer before deciding to wake her up.

"Sunshine, time to wake up"
He gently patted her shoulders.

She wasn't a heavy sleeper, so that was enough to wake her up. She hummed a little and sat up, stretching her arms which Osamu found adorable.

"Well good morning"
He greeted her.

"Morning..."
She said, still half asleep.

"Slept well?"

"Hm"

"You wanna sleep for a bit more?"

She shook her head.

"Alright, wanna wash up together?"

And she nodded her head.

Osamu pulled her hand and she finally got out of bed. Her eyes were still droopy and she was really tired, she'd usually get 9 hours of sleep but because they played truth or dare before they slept last night, she barely got 8 hours of sleep.

Osamu brushed his teeth while Suna leaned on his shoulders, slowly dozing off again.

"Rin, if you're tired, you can go back to sleep first"

"No..."

Osamu patted the other on the head and washed her toothbrush, putting some toothpaste and handing it to her. She lazily brushed her teeth and washed her face afterwards. She drank some water and looked like she was preparing to exercise, in which she did.

"What are you doing?"
Osamu watched as she prepared her yoga mat.

"Morning exercise, you should do it too..."

"Eh, sure. What workout are you doing?"
He asked.

"One of the Emi Wong workouts for abs"
Suna, still a little sleepy, tried looking for the specific video on her tv.

"Why don't you try the Pamela Reif ones? 'Tsumu and I do them all the time"

"Good, this shouldn't be a problem for you then"

"I hope not"

"The main reason I don't do Pamela workouts is because they're too extreme for me. I get tired easily."

"Understandable"

They did standing ab workouts and slim leg workouts where Osamu probably almost died. His thighs were sore by the end of it.

"It's slow but surely painful"
She laughed as Osamu just laid on the yoga mat.

"This is way worse than the Pamela workouts..."
He said.

"Do it for about a week and you'll get used to it. I can't do intense workouts or I'll feel sick afterwards."
Suna kneels and looks at Osamu's exhausted face, handing him some water.

They decided on going out for breakfast. Suna took a shower and so did Osamu. Afterwards, she wore a simple pastel pink oversized shirt and a white pleated skirt paired with a pair of white and light grey Nike Air Force 1 '07s. Osamu wore black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. They looked like the dream couple without the couple. She straightened her hair and parted her bangs sideways like she always does and they left for breakfast. They walked to a cafe nearby and ordered breakfast.

Suna handed Osamu one of the two menus,
"Order anything you want, I'll pay"
She offered.

"Eh, it's fine. Dealing with me is enough trouble for you already."
He joked.

"I enjoy the company"
She stated.

Suna didn't eat much so she ordered French toast while Osamu got a whole American breakfast set. She didn't eat a lot during breakfast since Rintarou felt like she would puke if she did. Suna ended up paying for them both anyways because she handed her mom's debit card faster than Osamu could take out his cash.

After breakfast, they walked to the mall. Suna needed new clothes and groceries, Osamu was there to tag along. It would've seemed like a date, Suna doing all the shopping and Osamu holding all the goods. Suna got most of her clothes from Uniqlo so they spent a long amount of time there. Suna picked out some clothes she wanted while Osamu just looked around, he was even nice enough to wait for Suna to try everything on, complementing on them. Other guys would've gotten bored by now. Suna got some new shoes for herself while Osamu helped her pick them. It was really fun. They did the grocery and Suna went to the bookstore to get a novel she wanted to read and some stationary. They passed by Casio, a well known watch brand and Suna had her eyes on one of the Baby-G watches.

"You see that white one over there"
She whispered into Osamu's ears. No there weren't any specific reason on why they were whispering.

"Yeah"
He whispered back.

"Wanna bet i can get it next week?"
She whispered again.

Osamu wondered why she wouldn't just buy it now but shrugged it off,
"Sure."

Suna called for one of the people who worked there and got some details on the watch while Osamu waited. he had his eyes on the pairing watches, it looked the same and the only difference between them both was the size and brand, he was thinking Suna could take the Baby-G one while he took G-Shock. White and gold was a good colour anyways, the price looked worth it. If he worked at the cafe near his house for a week, he could easily get the money.

"Ready to go?"
Suna asked as she walked out of the store with some details about the watch in her hands.

"Alrighty. And if you don't get the watch, I'll get it for you"
He added on.

"Okay, bet."
She held some of the paper bags with her things and they walked off again.

By the time they were done, it was 2pm and they had their lunch.

The last thing they had to do was take some pictures for Suna's Instagram feed and that's it. They took a train back and then an uber to Suna's house. The day wasn't over yet though. Suna wanted to go to the public library 20 minutes away from her house. They got Starbucks on the way and Suna studied there while Osamu found some random book to read.

Around 6pm, Suna had yoga classes and she already signed Osamu up for one class on trial so she didn't need to pay. Osamu definitely suffered the entire time, it was worth it since he got to spend more time with Suna.

"Namaste. I hope to see you all next week"
The yoga instructor said before she excused herself.

Suna started rolling up her yoga mat and keeping her things into her bag.

"That was one hell of a stretch"
Osamu complained.

"You should consider stretching more if you can't even do basic stretching"
She smiled.

"I might consider, but my back really hurts right now"

Suna put her things aside and crawled behind Osamu, gently massaging his back, catching him off guard.

"Does it feel better?"
She asked.

Osamu nodded his head and enjoyed the moment.

They left the place not long after and went to eat dinner at a nearby Japanese restaurant. Suna shared some of her udon with Osamu and they shared a plate of sushi. And that was how their whole entire day went. Osamu finally stopped being a pussy and held Suna's hand on the way home.

They took a bath and Osamu kept his things, Suna was a little sad that Osamu had to go, she would definitely miss him. While walking to the train station, Suna hugged Osamu's arm all the way there which he found cute and surely didn't mind. Osamu got his ticket and Suna accompanied him while waiting for the train to arrive.

"Hey Rin, there's something I want to tell you."