Wholesome Date

Suna woke up to Miss Miya knocking on her door. She was still kind of tired but it would be rude of her to not answer. She told her to come in, still a bit tired. The parent had a wooden tray in her hands with a cup of warm water and a warm towel. There was a small bowl of ice too.

"Good morning dear, I'll leave this over here, the warm towel is to keep your hands moisturized and soft. I don't know if you like warm water or ice cold water in the morning so here's a cup of water and some ice if you want to add it in."

'Why is she so nice to me'
Suna thought before answering,
"Thank you Miya san"

"Ehhh it's nothing, come down when you're ready for breakfast okay?"

Suna hummed and Miss Miya proceeded to wake her son up. No she did not do the warm towel thing everyday to her own kids and never will she ever.

Rintarou drank some of the warm water and put the warm towel on her hands, it felt really relaxing. This got her wondering where her mom was all these years, she was never there for Suna, all she did was give her daughter money and Suna would take care of herself. She sighed and quickly got rid of the thought.

Osamu was woken up by his mom and he quickly got up to wash up before going to check on his Rin Rin.

He gently opened the door to the guest room to see Suna half asleep with a warm towel on her hand.
"Good morning princess"

She jumped a little and she finally felt fully awake. She nodded her head and Osamu gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"You, are going to go get ready, we'll eat breakfast at home and then we'll take a train to our first destination"
Osamu told Suna about his plans for the both of them. Suna was excited for the museum though, who knows, it might be an art museum.

Suna nodded her head and Osamu gave her another peck on the lips this time before leaving her alone to do whatever she was supposed to do in the morning.

Around 830am, 40 minutes after Suna woken up, she finally picked a decent outfit that would suit the occasion, all she knew was that they'd be going to a museum, who knows what museum. Osamu wouldn't tell her either. She straightened her hair and pushed her curtain bangs to the side before going downstairs for breakfast.

Osamu and Atsumu were fighting over who had the most portion of pancakes when Suna sat down at the dining table. Osamu stopped when he saw Suna. Miss Miya also came out not long after to give Suna her breakfast.

"Add more maple syrup if you'd like"
Miss Miya went back inside the kitchen afterwards to clean up some things.

Atsumu cleared her throat and asked,
"Sunarin, where are you and 'Samu going later?"

Suna shrugged and looked at Osamu, expecting him to say something.

"Oh, it's a surprise"
Osamu continued eating his breakfast.

"Imagine if Suna overdressed"
Atsumu joked.

It did make Suna anxious, imagine if she really did, it would be embarrassing then. Osamu rolled his eyes and pretended he heard nothing.

They headed out to the train station near Osamu's house a while later, it was a 1 hour train ride to the mall where Osamu wanted to pick up a gift he preordered for Rintarou. It was nothing much, more like the bet they made a week ago. The mall was close to the museum they would be heading to later.

Suna was kind of confused since Osamu said absolutely nothing about going to a mall.

"I thought we were going to a museum?"

"Ah yes yes, I need to get something first"
He placed a kiss on Rintarou's forehead and held her hand till he got to the store.

Suna had an idea on what was going on since she actually forgot about the watch she originally wanted a week ago. And now Osamu had a white paper bag in hand and he wouldn't let Suna see what was in it.

The museum turned out to be a ghibli studio museum. It was really cute and Suna was kind of excited since she was a big fan of Howl's Moving Castle and My Neighbour Totoro. They took a lot of photos and Suna really enjoyed the place.