Chapter 28

"I know you would acted like this. By the way, it's a lame acting" Jimin continue to laugh along with Jungkook and Hoseok soft giggles.

Hyejin left dumbfounded, did she missed something?

Meanwhile, Eunji felt challenged when she heard Jimin mocking her by laughing on her face. She snorted in disgust.

"You'll never win Park Jimin!" Eunji let out her anger, ready to storm out from the living room.

But her leg stop the moment she saw a familiar face infront of her.

"It's been a long time, how are you?"

Eunji become pale and frozed.

♡♡♡♡♡

"Wh ... why are you here?!" Eunji gritting her teeth while questioning two human infront of her.

"We have enough of being afraid Eunji. I think this time around you should admitt of what you've done to them." the tall man looking at Hyejin and Jimin while saying that to Eunji.

"Hahaaa why would I? I never done wrong. Are you dreaming Jaehyun?! I do nothing to them!" Eunji throwing her tantrum to him

Mina step forward

"Stop messing with human life Eunji. Enough is enough" Mina added

"Who are you to telling me that? Your life also depend on me you bitch!" Eunji try to slap her but was stopped by Jaehyun. She give him an attitude stare and fiercly bump onto Mina's shoulder that makes her staggered backward.

On a spontaneous act, Jaehyun pulls Mina's arm to prevent her from falling.

Eunji ready to go out of that house.

"Huh who they think I am? I'm always win" Eunji mumbles to herself

Jungkook and Hoseok turned to look each other.

"Wow the audacity she had is on another level" Hoseok mumbles to Jungkook and makes the man shaked his head in disbelieve.

Eunji attitude makes Jimin boiled in anger.

"The moment you step outside from this house, you know what I will do. We see who will win this games. I will ended this bullshit of yours Eunji!" Jimin let out his anger.

Eunji stomp out from Jimin's house, slam the front door. It's was to show how she protest against what Jimin said.

"Mina?" Hyejin call out her name and stood up. She wanted to make sure that the person infront of her was Mina.

Mina walk towards Hyejin and hugged her while crying.

"I ... I'm sorry Hyejin, i'm so sorry. I ... i didn't mean to make you suffered" she cried.

Hyejin death silent, don't even react. She recall what Wheein have told her about Mina. How she dare to say sorry when she's the one who cause the death of her angel.

She become cold and numb when she recall the darkest day of her life.

"How and why?" Hyejin look straight into her eyes.

"Is my life was a joke to you?! I lost my precious ones because of you. And now you dare to step in my house and just say you are sorry? As simple as that Mina? Seriously?"

She paused, take a deep breath.

"I will accept your sorry if you bring my baby back!" she said half shouted and tears pool in the corner of her eyes. It makes everyone in that house startled.