Chapter 16

Jimin also knows by Hyejin 'the man i love' words. It's meant for him, not Jungkook.

But it's really for him? Or Jungkook? His doubt haunted him for a second.

♡♡♡♡♡

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like on
A-Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, baby, kiss me

Fill my heart with song and let me sing forevermore
You are all I long for
All I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

Fill my heart with song
Let me sing forevermore
You are all I long for, all I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words
In other words
I love you

Hyejin sing a song from Frank Sinatra in a guitar version with her own style. And for a second time the audience mesmerized by her voice.

Right after she ended the song, while the guitar still playing , she wish something.

"To the man I love, Park Jimin. Happy 1st anniversary to us"

All the audience clapping and congratulate both of them.

Jimin surprised by her words. He think that she forget their 1st wedding anniversary today since she's busy preparing for this event.

On the other hand, Jungkook smile appeared as how hurtful the situation right now. He now realised that he will never win her love again, he lose her the day she left him.

When the audience start to left the event one by one, Wheein invited the donators and staff for a night snack that have been prepared earlier.

She already inform them to stay after the event on their entrance and put a note on their invitation card so she didn't left anyone out.

They set their boutique as a banquet hall. A simple yet elegant decoration were set to make it even more suit with their taste.

There were many snack and drink arrange on the buffet table place at side of the hall.

Jungkook and Hoseok already entering the boutique and left Jimin behind.

On the other hand, Hyejin just came out from the backstage and was greet by Jimin existance. He smile from ear to ear and open his arm as if he ready for Hyejin to let herself into his arm.

"I thought you forget about us" Jimin said to her as she's sneaks her arm on his waist.

"I never will, happy 1st anniversary to us and I love you Mr.Jimin" she answered while give a kiss on his cheek.

"I love you too" Jimin softly kiss her lips.

"Shall we?" Jimin give a hand

Now, they both entering the boutique hand in hand. Hyejin start to feel awkward when Jimin drag her to where Jungkook and Hoseok table was.

"Relax love" he whisper and pull a chair for her to sit next to hoseok when they near to the table.

Hyejin give a sweet smile or more like a fake sweet smile to cover her nervousness towards the person next to Jimin.

"Love, what would you like? Juice or plain water?" Jimin offered her a hand.

"It's ok, i just get it myself" she look at Jimin.