Chapter 7

You Can't Blame

Gravity For Falling

In Love

~ Albert Einstein ~

____________________

Hi..Jimin, it has been a long time huh" Yongsun said, while Hyejin looked at her a little shocked

"Unnie..??"

"Surprise...surprise..." Yongsun said while laughing

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Yongsun hug Hyejin that still shocked while Namjoon and Jimin just looking at the two. They both also don't know that Yongsun and Hyejin know each other. Hyejin give a tight hug as if she miss her so much. 

Even Yongsun missed her too since almost a month they don't meet each other. Occasionally, they will meet at Hyejin shop/ boutique with Wheein.

They three have become a good friend and each of them have their own charmed that make them comfortable with each other.

"Unnie, how are you? I missed you"

"I'm fine...I miss you too hyegi. Almost a month huh, actually I'm busy with business thing...sorry"

"You two know each other?" Namjoon asked his wife.

"Well, we know for almost 1 year...right Hyejin"

"Actually unnie is my regular customer and we become friend, more like a best friend. Only then I knew that she's also my senior in Fashion Faculty during college. But she never once she told me that she's married" Hyejin glare and give Yongsun a pouting look.

"Aigoo...that's why we called you hyegi you know?" Yongsun added and pinched both of Hyejin's cheek while Hyejin make an ouch sound. Both Jimin and Namjoon chuckled seeing both of their wife behavior.

"What a coincidence, anyway honey lets bring them to greet our friends too" Namjoon said to Yongsun, then he and Jimin walking towards their friend.

Yongsun and Hyejin follow behind, walk hand in hand and giggling about something Jimin and Namjoon don't have a clue of it.

Approaching their friends, Namjoon clearing his throat before speaking. Two of them who was busy chatting turned their head to meet Namjoon and Jimin on their side.

"Oh Namjoon, hey Jimin so your wife is here?"  said a man with sunshine smile on his face while one of them slightly shocked.

Before Jimin continue, Yongsun excused herself. She need to check on the food that prepared by the maid in the kitchen and leave Hyejin with them.

And Jimin pull Hyejin wrist so that she stood beside him, he want to introduce Hyejin to his best friend.