Chapter 9 (M)

Mature Content 18+  ⚠️

Please skip this chapter if it's disturbing your mind/sense etc 🙏

Anyway it's my first time writing this 🤭 so enjoy

________________________

A real man

doesn't love a million girls,

He loves ONE

girl in MILLION WAYS

~ Anonymous ~

_________________

"She's my women, no one will ever touch her. I will make her mine" he sweared to himself and bow a little to meet his lips towards Hyejin's ears.

Jimin couldn't stand when he sees how Hyejin's look when she was naked.

He could feel Hyejin flinched a bit. His hand still holding her shoulder tightly.

He whispered in her ears

"Hyejin...."

♡♡♡♡♡

Jimin moved his lips, his right hand gently began to caressing Hyejin's flushed cheeks.
Now he's facing her.

"Hyejin....open your eyes"

She shivering hearing Jimin's deep voice but her eyes still completely shut. She don't have a courage to look at him.

All she want to do right now is to run away from him.

"Hyejin, open your eyes or.....I will...." Jimin didn't finish his speech, now his thumb touching Hyejin's lips

As she know what will happen if she didn't obey him, she slowly open her eyes. The bright brown of hers meet with his black ones.

Meanwhile, Jimin sneeked his forearm around her tiny waist and tighten his grip.

Hyejin being pulled closer to him, both of her hand landed on his toned chest.

They look into each other's eyes, at the same time Jimin's thumb still didn't leave her lips.

He lift her chin, he slowly nearing Hyejin's face. Her heartbeats getting faster and louder same as Jimin.

His lips inches away from Hyejin. Hyejin shut her eyes once again, afraid of what would happend.

She could sense the heat from him is nearer and then something soft touching her lips.

Hyejin flinched

"He kiss me?...oh my...he is?"

Their lips become one

He gently brushed her lips with his.

Hyejin frozed for a second but then she respond, she kissed him back.

Jimin hold her nape as he continue brushed her lips passionately. He bite her lips, at the same time licked it as if he send a signal to open her mouth.

Hyejin slowly cling her arms onto Jimin's neck.

They enjoying how sweet and soft their lips was.