Chapter 14 (M)

Mature Content 18+ ⚠️

Please skip this chapter if it's disturbing your mind/sense etc 🙏

_______

"Yup, once the job is done I will pay in full. But on one condition, never told anyone that i'm involved or ... you know what I could do right. Now do your job or else ... "

Click ...

The stranger turned off the call and laugh even more louder than before

"Your time will come ...."

♡♡♡♡♡

"Hyejin-ah, where do you want me to put this flower?" Wheein asked

Hyejin took a glance at her

"Oh Whee, just put it along with my other stuff over there, thanks Whee" Hyejin pointed her finger towards the stuff to Wheein.

Then Wheein excuse herself continue to check and choose the clothing that suitable  for the event.

Hyejin and Wheein now busy with the preparation for their upcoming event. All of the staff and part-time crew busy with their assigned job.

Fleur Couture will have their first event next week since their opening three years ago . Hyejin and Wheein decided to organised a charity event that will be a fashion show along with selling those new arrival item. Profit and some percent from the sale will be donated to selected orphanage.

A group of Fleur Couture designer agree to participate in this event including Hyejin and Wheein themself as one of the designer.

What make this event more special was, the model that Hyejin choose herself was among the staff and children from kids to teens from the selected orphanage.

They have been training for the runaway in two weeks. Moreover, it was more like an easy and fun fashion show so Hyejin don't want to restrain their creativity while they do the walk on stage.

While she was deeply focusing on the paperwork, suddenly someone hug her from the back and it makes her shocked.

Then she smell a familiar scent, so she turn over to take a look at him.

"Ahhh ... Jimin, please don't do that again. I will get a heart attack you know, but thank god i got familiar with that scent of yours" she chuckles and put the paperwork away while sneak her arm onto Jimin's waist.

"I miss you mochi"

"Miss you too hyegi. Anyway did you get my flower earlier?"

"Flower?" she immediately look at Jimin and shows her confused face to him.

"Park Hyejin, seriously you don't have a clue that I send you those flower?" Jimin asked her and tilt his head while eyeing a bouquet of red roses at the back.

"Ahh ... that, I thought it from someone else. Sorry I didn't check the card before, I was busy in settling everything for the event. Hurm ... how about we have a dinner somewhere, my treat. Is that ok?"

Hyejin try to make it up to Jimin by offering him for dinner.

"As you should. So everything is done? Do you want my help love?" he asked while he tuck her wavy hair on one of her shoulder.

He knows his wife too well. She love to let her hair loose on one side of her shoulder.

"Yup, just 10% left. I'm so nervous since it will be our first event"