Chapter 4

Love me or hate me,
Both are in my favor,
If you love me,
I'll always be in your heart,
If you hate me,
I'll always be in your mind

~ William Shakespeare ~

_________________

"So all the sweetness is just a facade..."

Hyejin still could feel Jimin's coldness against herself, but she determined to win Jimin's heart.

She will not give up, and now she needs to think of a plan to win her husband's heart and love.

"I will not given up.."

♡♡♡♡♡♡

~ 1 week later ~

"How could this happened, I told Namjoon all the details personally?!" Jimin entered his office and slammed all files on the desk, sit harshly and lean back on his couch.

Jungkook on the other hand, sitting in front of Jimin still confused and angry at the same time.

"Yes, I'm also shocked when Namjoon show us the details of Hera Corp proposal" Jungkook added.

They just came back from the meeting with Namjoon and to their surprised, he said their proposal exactly the same as the rival company.

Jimin didn't believe him at first, but shocked after Namjoon showed all the related document.

As far as he knows, beside them, only both of their assistant know about this joint venture project that will be established with KNJ Corp.

Fortunately, Jimin and Namjoon were close friends, and also acquaintances in business. Mostly KNJ Corp project will appoint Park Corp for the joint venture since Namjoon know Jimin's company abilities.

After a few minute, Jimin calmed  down and he ordered Jungkook to investigate the issue immediately.

"Jungkook, please find who's behind all this..let Hoseok handle this thing. Even Namjoon decided to co-operate with us, but I do believe it has been leaked by an insider"

Hoseok is Park Corp's lawyer. Although he's a funny man, but when he's on duty, he was known as a stern and fierce lawyer even others don't dare to make a mess with him.

Meanwhile, Jimin and Jungkook were CEO of Park Corp, but still the biggest shareholder of Park Corp was Jimin's father, followed by him, Jungkook's father, Jungkook and Mrs.Park.

"And make sure all the information regarding the project is handed over to Hoseok, so that it is easy for him to find out that b*stard"

Jimin added while closing his eyes and rubbed his forehead.

"Yes I will, let me handle this one...you should take a rest, you look like sh*t you know"

Jungkook answered him. Actually he has something to asked out of worried but it's not busineess related

"Hell..just spit it out"

"Hey Jimin, is everything ok?"

He shoot his eyes at Jungkook's face in astonishment

"What do you mean? Of course it's not ok"

"Well.." Jungkook massaged his nape
"What I mean is, you and Hyejin. Look..don't take it in a wrong way, just that...hope everything is ok, don't let the past affect your marriage"