Chapter 13

She could feel he frozed when he sees her but then he change to a cold hearted man. It's a lie if she don't feel any jealousy when he's with another woman.

Moreover, she know that the lady besides him is a special one because she's witness how they passionately kiss each other.

"Hyejin? Where do I heard that name before?" she thought to herself

♡♡♡♡♡

~ Incheon Airport ~

Jimin and Hyejin waiting for their luggage at the pick up area. While waiting they chatting some random stuff.

Not far from them, stand a lady with her big black sunglasses cover her eyes that was looking straight at the lovely couple.

"Urgh .. " she let out her annoying sounds when she saw Jimin kiss Hyejin's forehead and never once leave his side.

She has been on a same flight as them but they didn't recognized her because she cover her face most of the time.

"SURPRISE!!" Hyejin's and Jimin's parents happily greet them with a small party setting at their living room.

Both was surprised by their parents. They didn't expect all of them were in here because they didn't saw both of parents car present in the parking area.

"Appa, eomma"

"Mom, dad"

Hyejin and Jimin both call their parent in unison. Both charged towards their parent and hug each other. This is the first time both parent visit Jimin's and Hyejin's house since they move here on the night of their wedding day.

Hyejin is the most happiest because she didn't think her family was willing to come from Jeolla-do to Seoul.

Her father was busy farming and her mom busy with work, so she assume that her parent couldn't make it because of their busy life. But here they are along with her in-laws.

"Hyejin-ah, eomma and appa miss u alot" Mrs.Ahn said and give her lovely daughter a longing hug.

"Nae, mom also miss both of you too. How your honeymoon going? Is Jimin treat you well Hyejin-ah?"

"Oh, mom what a question is that, of course I do. And this Hyejin is more like a baby, never leave by my side. But I do love it" Jimin answered his mom while cling his arm on Hyejin's shoulder and pinch her nose softly

"Ouch, he always like that. It hurt you know" Hyejin complained and slap his hand softly

All of them giggling and laughing

Both of their parents happy seeing they getting closer compared to the first time they met. This is what they wanted from the very beginning.

Mr and Mrs.Park love when saw Jimin could forget his past and accept Hyejin as his wife. They love Hyejin because she's very kind, calm, polite and respected her parents or elders.

Now they saw how Hyejin have changed Jimin in just less then a year.

"So Jimin, when will we get Jimin Jr then?" Mr.Park straight to his point look at Jimin while his hand busy cutting the meat on his plate.

Meanwhile Jimin and Hyejin almost choking the food they munching earlier regarding Mr.Park sudden question.

"Yeah, the faster the better. We can't wait and two weeks of honeymoon is enough to make one, right Hyejin?" Mrs.Park now look at blushing Hyejin"