Epilogue

Nyema

6 years later.

I felt my face being poked at and saw my little girls giggling. "Morning mommy!"

 "Morning mommy!"

"Morning" I smiled at them. I pulled them up in the bed with me "Where's your brother?"

"Downstairs with uncle bear," Zuri said

I looked over at Daxon who was snoring very loudly "I think you need to wake daddy up" I whispered

Infinity made a water ball and giggled. I shook my head. Zuri was tapping her chin then gasped. She started moving her hands around each other.

"Zuri no," I said trying not to laugh

"It'll be funny mommy watch"

Zuri knocked him out of the bed with a gust of wind then infinity hit him with the water ball. I started laughing then they ran out.

Daxon got off the floor and moved his wet hair out of his face "Fucking hell" I was still laughing and he glared at me "You taught them that shit"

"Guilty as charged" He jumped on me and I yelped "get off of me! Fucking caveman"

He pulled me up with him and kissed me "have you heard from your mom?"

"Bits and pieces." I sighed.

After Set took my mom and Greyson's death. I tried everything I could to contact her. Dream walking and astral projection were the best ways I could get to her.

Sometimes Set would block our connection fully. Other times he would let me crack through. It was torture for both of us.

After the triplets were born, me and Daxon struggled a lot. Matthew, Mia, Destiny, my dad, and Greyson's parents helped a lot with the triplets. We didn't know how to deal with Greyson's loss. Daxon went into a fit of drinking and I had fallen into a depression. Me and Daxon argued a lot the first year he was gone. It was times we couldn't even be in the same room as each other.

"Mommy, Monnie made my Bratz disappear!" Infinity screamed her lungs out

I turned around and crossed my arms "What did you do?" Daxon beat me to it.

Montu was like Grey in every way. Montu had to be pushed in order to retaliate. Zuri was calm and leveled headed most days but had a secret temper that nobody liked to uncover. Infinity was the bully of the three with Daxon's temper. One time she had turned Zuri invisible and I freaked out looking for my damn child. We had the whole pack looking for Zuri. Infinity had told her they were playing hide and seek. Daxon was in the middle of calling allied packs to help. The only reason I found her was because I was dropped my mom's journal and it got pushed back out to me then I heard giggling.