5

Nyema

I don't know what the hell came over me in there. I was so attracted to them and I barely knew them. That scared me.

I've always been a sexual person. Even after my accident. Sex was a must for me. I tried not to masturbate a lot because for some reason it always made it worst. I got migraines and got really hot afterward.

I threw my bag on the bed and laid there. I texted Mia telling her to come over and threw the phone down. I got up getting into the shower washing the day off.

I grabbed my robe wrapping it around me. I walked out seeing Mia on my bed flipping through one of my Cosmo magazines.

"We need to talk" I got on the bed

"What's wrong" She looked up at me

"Our bosses" I started telling her about the day and when I was finished her mouth was hanging open.

"Bitch"

"I don't know what happened in there I just. I got so turned on at the idea of being with the both of them." I shuddered thinking about it again.

"Fuck it I say do it. Just look for another job in the process, what's the worst that can happen? A broken heart and a new burkin bag?"

I nodded my head "I could do that. That way it's not messy"

"Right"

She turned around and looked back at me laughing "Somebody just knocked at the door"

I got up and looked through the peephole and it was Greyson. He was the last person I need to see right now.

I opened the door and he looked at me shocked "I can hear now." He stared at me and I started busting out laughing "Mias here she heard you knock" I moved over so he could come in.

"I'm sorry it's a habit"

"Stop apologizing" I smiled at him. I sat on the couch "Is everything okay?" I patted the spot next to me.

"I just wanted to see you. No reason to lie"

I looked him up and down then took a deep breath. I looked at my bedroom door which was shut now.

"I'm glad you came over. I still wanted to clear some stuff up" I told him

"Yeah?"

"So Daxon is still with somebody right?"

"Friends with benefits, he's cutting it off today. That's why he didn't come"

"Oh so you guys are serious" he looked at me confused "just kinda thought... never mind"

He grabbed my face gently "Hey, we're only serious about you"

I nodded my head "I think I'm going to get a new job"

"What why?"

"I don't want to be that girl that known for fucking her bosses. I don't have enough patience for that"

He stared at me for a second then pulled his phone out. He turned around and I saw his shoulders moving. Was he laughing?

I gasped and got up going to my room Mia fell back on the floor and I dropped down next to her. I looked at her and put my head to the door and she nodded leaning against the door listening.

She pointed at me 'He's talking about you' she mouthed.

'What's he saying?'

'Something about a job' she jumped up throwing me on the bed and started looking through my closet.

Greyson opened the door and smirked at me "I'm pretty sure you know who I called"

"That was mean. You told on me" I lifted my robe up a little and turned overlooking at Mia who was still going through my closet.

She turned around looking at me "I'm gonna go. James just texted me"

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow"

"See ya later boss"

She walked out and Greyson walked over to the bed. "We have a friend that has a company. You can work for him, doing the same job"

I jumped on him "Thank you!" I kissed his cheek. His eyes flashed from a light blue to dark then quickly back to light "Your eyes-"

He pulled me on top of him by my hips and kissed me deeply.

I moaned and started grinding against him and pulling his hair. He groaned and pulled me back. I looked at him confused and waited for him to say something.

"You don't want me?"

"What? Of course, I do I just-"

I shook my head and kissed him while taking my robe off. I don't know what the hell was coming over me but I wanted this and I wanted him. Badly. It was a need.

I started taking his clothes off never breaking our kiss. I ripped his shirt off and stared at him. He flipped us over and he was now on top. He started sucking on my breast not leaving one unnoticed. I ran my hands through his hair moaning his name. He went down to where my body wanted him most.

I pulled his hair grinding my pussy against him. And I felt him moaning against me and it just drove me crazy.

I pushed him off of me and flipped us over. I started trailing kisses down his body till I got where I wanted. I licked his shaft while massaging his balls. I felt his body tense and that's when I took him all in my mouth.

I looked up seeing he was enjoying himself. I had become an expert on body language since I couldn't hear.

He pulled me up and I hovered over his dick stroking it before I put him set my entrance. I moaned at how big he was and he started massaging my breast while I was bouncing up and down.

He grabbed my hips pounding into me making me scream his name. He felt so damn good to me.

He pulled me off of him and flipped me on my stomach. He lifted my ass up just a bit and pushed into me. He pulled my head back kissing me and fucking me harder making me moan against his lips.

"Shit I'm about to cum" I moaned he grabbed my throat tighter and started slamming into me. I grabbed the sheets, biting my lip. I screamed as my orgasm ripped through me. He gripped my hips holding me down pounding into me. I dropped my head in the bed moaning and cussing. I felt him cum in me and his pace slowed down.

He pulled out and turned me over. I smiled up at him "Enjoy yourself?"

"I'm not finished with you" he kissed me and I giggled wrapping my legs around him and kissing him back.