3

Nyema

I texted Mia and James to come over. I didn't tell them what happened yesterday and I felt bad for not doing so.

They were my best friends. I tell them everything, unlike them. Sneaky asses.

Mia and James walked in and I was standing in front of the mirror holding different outfits up to my body, then threw them on the bed.

Mia has a key, so she comes freely into my apartment. She came into the room and I smiled at both of them.

"I'm going out to dinner. Mr.Coal invited me for an apology"

"Woah" James looked shocked

Mia was dancing in front of me "My bitch finna fuck the boss! We all getting a raise!"

I pushed her out the way laughing "help me find an outfit"

I pulled my phone out and texted Mr.Coal.

'Hey, it's Nyema, any dress code?'

'No dress code just wear something beautiful 😘'

Mia spun me around "Apology dinner my ass"

James pulled my phone out of my hand and looked at the message "You guys have been talking all night?"

I shrugged "He's a cool guy" i said smiling.

"Just be careful, I'm sure you read about them a time or two"

"It's just dinner. Plus I'm pretty sure there's a rule about that"

"When have you cared about rules?" Mia said

"Mmm fucking my boss doesn't sound too bad" I laughed and Mia laughed too. James just shook his head.

"Wear this" Mia pulled a black lace sheer outfit out. "I wish I had your confidence" she chuckled

"Stop, your beautiful" James kissed her

I gagged "PD fucking A"

Mia pushed the outfit in my hand "Go change you sexy bitch"

I grabbed the outfit laughing and went into the bathroom. I slipped it on and fluffed my hair up. I added some hoop earrings and a small choker.

I walked out "So whatcha think?"

Mia was smiling nodding her head "Yes bitch"

"You need a jacket," James said

I started laughing "I don't think I will" My phone dinged and Greyson was letting me know he was outside. "Alright guys, lock up please, and No sex in my room. The couch is fine but use the sheets"

"Have fun" Mia said hugging me

"Where're the sheets again?"

"Bathroom closet," I said walking out the door.

After hours of talking laughing and eating. I had ordered another steak because why not. We were sitting here talking drinking wine.

"I enjoy you," Greyson said laughing

"I'm flattered. I enjoy the free steaks" I put another piece in my mouth and moaned. I hoped I didn't sound retarded or loud.

"I have a question. I hope you don't mind me asking"

"Why was I hired?" I teased

"No, stop" he chuckled "I notice you hold your throat a lot, why is that?"

"To make sure I don't speak too loud. I can feel the vibration" I looked over and saw Mr.Blackson walking over. I looked over at Greyson "Double apology?"

"What?" I motioned to Mr.Blackson. Who was now sitting at our table "Daxon, what are you doing here?"

He said through tight lips so I was barely able to understand him.

Mr.Blackson reached over touching my hand "Just thought I should give another apology. Just so you understand that whatever Greyson said will never happen again"

I chuckled and pulled my hand away "You didn't tell him?" He looked away "It doesn't matter. He's done more than makeup for it" I looked at Greyson

Greyson was staring at Mr.Blackson and I felt uncomfortable with the tension. I pulled out my phone texting Mia.

'Mr.Blackson showed up and the tension is unbearable. Thought it would be sexy but it's not'

'Oooo double date?'

'They're my bosses. Our bosses'

'Sure 🙄 do you need me to come get you?'

'Please'

I looked up seeing both men staring at me.

"Everything okay?" Mr.Blackson asked

I nodded "My puppy is having some trouble. My best friend is on her way to come to get me."

"I can take you home," Mr.Blackson said

"No, it's okay. She isn't far. She lives right down the street from here"

We all started talking again. Mostly about me and my work. They asked me if I wanted to take the position of their assistant, which I decline. I was happy with my job.

Plus I didn't need the distraction of the two of them.

I saw Mia come in and she was walking over. She greeted them and I stood up.

"Thank you for the dinner Greys-Mr.Coal"

Greyson stood up "Let me know when you get home Nyema"

"I will. See you both on Monday"

"Let me know when you get home Nyema," Mia said tickling me

I pushed her away "You're a dork."

"You got both bosses drooling over you"

"It's inappropriate" I rolled my eyes taking my clothes off and putting my pjs on. "But" I shrugged and she laughed

"Bitch"

"Nah I wouldn't do that. I don't think I would. Two dick is a lot to handle"

"Girl who cares. Have you seen them? I would trade places with you in a minute"

"Ooh I'm telling James" I teased her and crawled in the bed

She grabbed a towel "I'm staying the night. It's way too late for me to be driving, you know how I am"

I nodded my head. Mia was a very particular person. No driving past 10, No broccoli on Sundays, never put your purse on the floor (okay that one was logical), sage your body before a day of work, and most importantly, a blunt before bed.

I pulled my phone out texting Greyson.

'Home. Just got settled. Thank you for the apology'

'Thank you for forgiving me. We should do it again'

'Are you always this apologetic with your employees Mr.Coal'

'Definitely not'

'At least you're honest'

'So? Another dinner?'

'I will think about Mr.Coal. Goodnight'

'Sweet dreams'

I smiled at the phone and put it on my nightstand when I saw it light up. I grabbed it and saw an unknown number texting me.

'Stole your number from Greyson. I hope that's okay?'

'Is there something I can help you with Mr.Blackson?'

'When do I get to take you to an Apology dinner?'

I scoffed and threw the phone on the nightstand. It's already bad enough I went to dinner with one boss but two. That's a big no-no