19

Nyema

I woke up with a pounding headache seeing both of my mates sleeping with me. I leaned over kissing both of them and grabbing one of Daxon's shirts and a pair of Grey's shorts. I needed a much needed shower after that damn dream I had.

I didn't dream about my dad often but when I did they were usually short and sweet. A flashback at most. Usually, when I thought about him a lot I would have a dream about him.

I came out of the closet seeing Daxon sitting up "Hey baby" I smiled at him. I went over sitting in his lap and kissing him.

He pulled me back looking over me "You okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I got up "wanna Get in the shower with me and save some water?"

He tapped Grey and he woke up rubbing his eyes mumbling something. Daxon said something back and grey sat up looking at me.

I was looking at them weird "Why y'all acting all weird?"

Daxon looked at Grey And Grey patted for me to sit down. I went over sitting down next to him. Daxon came sitting next to me and pulled my hair out of the ponytail it was in. No idea how that happened but okay. Daxon started rubbing my shoulder and kissing my mark making me shudder.

Grey grabbed my face "Your dads here"

"What?" I looked at him for a second then slapped him "What the fuck is wrong with you" I spat at him

The door opened and I saw my mom and dad? I closed my eyes counting just like my therapist told me.

I felt someone tapping me and I opened my eyes seeing my mom in front of me. "There's Some things we need to talk to you about"

Greyson and Daxon grabbed my hand sitting me down. I stared at my dad and he came over kneeling in front of me. "Jupiter" he smiled nervously at me.

Flashbacks of the accident were swarming in my head "The fire" I said lowly then looked at my mom.

"Can you give us a minute?" My dad said

I grabbed their hands tightly "No I want them to stay"

My dad snapped his fingers and a blue ball of light appeared, he held it to my head and a rush of memories surged through me and I gasped taking them all in. Everything was moving so fast and I was rushing to keep up with the memories, I got a headache and ran my hands through my hair.

"Get out," I said softly

Greyson quickly picked me up knowing I was done with this situation and took me to the bathroom. He sat me on the counter and placed a few kisses on my face "Were here for you. Whatever you need."

I nodded my head and pulled him into a kiss. I needed him and I needed Daxon. I pulled his shirt off kissing him harder and grabbing his back.

I reached down unbuckling his pants and pulling his dick out stroking it

I reached down unbuckling his pants and pulling his dick out stroking it. He ripped the top of my dress and started sucking my breast making me moan out. I ran my hair through his hair and he picked me up carrying me to our room. He laid me down and pulled my panties off, lifting my legs on his shoulders and pushing into me kissing me.

Having Daxon and Greyson as my mates were perfect. They balanced me out completely. Grey was much more controlled with everything including sex. Which I loved. Daxon was aggressive and rough with everything. Which is why Grey did most of the negotiations at work. When it came to sex he was the same way.

I was moaning Greyson's name and scratching his back. He started kissing my mark and I came around him, gripping his dick. I felt his shoulders tense and I gripped him tighter. He started to pound in me and bit my neck with his canines. I screamed out in pleasure and started shaking. He grabbed my neck fucking me harder and I grabbed the headboard. Greyson snatched my hands away and held them over my head. I finally got a good look at him and saw Aho with his dark beautiful blue eyes. I bit my lip "Fuck me harder Aho" he smirked at me and flipped me over slamming into me scream out and pulling my hair back. He grabbed my face and I saw Daxon standing there watching us. Or Masko, seeing his eyes.

"Masko" I moaned out and smiled at him. Aho slapped my ass and grabbed my throat harder. His nails dug in my hips which only turned me on more. I attempted to meet his thrust but he bit me again and pushed my back down forcing me to take all of him. Masko pulled his pants down making his dick spring out. He got closer and I open my mouth making him smile. He grabbed my hair and shoved his dick down my throat.

Aho nails were digging in my ass while Masko was digging in my shoulders. I reached down trying to rub my pussy but Aho grabbed my hands pinning them behind my back and fucking me harsher.

'No touching my body when I'm in charge' I moaned hearing Aho's voice. It was in charge dominant demanding. The complete opposite of greys voice.

Masko motioned for Aho to do something and Aho pulled out of me making me fall on the bed. Not long after Aho was pulling me by my hair dragging me with him to the other side of the bed. He laid down pulling my back to him. Masko stood in front of me looking down at me stroking himself. He grabbed the lube from one of the draws and poured it down my ass. I felt Grey pushing himself into my ass and I bit my lip moaning and breathing hard. Once he was fully in Masko pushed into me and I gasped from the fullness. Masko reached down sucking on my breast while they both fucked me. I wrapped my arms around Masko and he bit me. I screamed out cumming against the both of them. They started to thrust into me faster and harder just how I wanted it. "Oh fuck! Please fucking cum in me! Shit!" I yelled out. They both bit my marks and I screamed out feeling them cumming in me. I felt them slow down and felt them kissing my mark. I pulled Masko's hair and started to kiss him while Aho played with my breast kissing my jaw. I pulled away from Masko and started kissing Aho "I want more"