16

Daxon

These past 3 days for the three of us have been great. We have gotten to know Nyema better since we marked her. Only because we can feel her feelings now. She told us about her family and her dad, she was definitely a daddy's girl. She always lights up whenever she talks about him.

I knew everyone in the pack was going to love her, she could make the devil blush. Anyone besides my mom and sister who could get me to smile was definitely worth something.

Nyema has been completely insatiable since we marked her. I had never been so tired in my life. Greyson looked like he was about to collapse from exhaustion. Luckily I remembered I had the vile her mother gave me and gave some to her last night with her dinner. We finally got some sleep.

Nyema and destiny have been attached at the hip. She's so fascinated with witches which is kind of funny since she's part witch. She's also been getting close with Matthew. They have this weird thing going on, that nobody understands.

I was thinking after her mother told her the truth we could have destiny teach her a few things.

Destiny managed to give her the gift of listening to music. But only in her head. She lets her know what she wants to listen to and it goes straight to her. Like our link.

Speaking of link, we've been teaching her how to use it. She makes us talk to her through it a lot. It makes us happy that, even though we can't fix her hearing, she can hear us.

Currently, we were in the kitchen while Nyema was making breakfast. She was singing, she couldn't sing a bit, but it was cute watching her sing and dance. She was happy that's all that mattered. She was singing along with this song I never heard of but apparently, destiny did since she was singing along and dancing with Nyema.

Freek-a-leek

(How you like it, daddy) Shamika, Kiesha, Tara (freek-a-leek)

(How you like it, daddy) Shonda, Sabrina, Crystal, Derhonda (freek-a-leek)

(How you like it daddy) Lisa, Felicia, Tonisha, Shavon (freek-a-leek)

(How you like it daddy) Monica, Monique, Christina, Yolonda

Would you do it from the front?

(How you like it daddy) Would you do it from the back?

(How you like it daddy) Finna break you down like that

Would you do it from the front?

(How you like it daddy) Would you do it from the back?

(How you like it daddy) Finna break you down like that

Hey I appreciate that homeboy

Not a problem, you know I do it 'cause I love ya

Now I got to give a shout out to Seagram's gin

'Cause I drink it, and they payin' me for it

Freek-a-leek

Shamika, Kiesha, Tara (freek-a-leek)

Shonda, Sabrina, Crystal, Derhonda (freek-a-leek)

Lisa, Felicia, Tonisha, Shavon (freek-a-leek)

Monica, Monique, Christina, Yolonda

Freek-a-leek

(How you like it daddy) Shamika, Kiesha, Tara (freek-a-leek)

(How you like it daddy) Shonda, Sabrina, Crystal, Derhonda (freek-a-leek)

(How you like it daddy) Lisa, Felicia, Tonisha, Shavon (freek-a-leek)

(How you like it daddy) Monica, Monique, Christina, Yolonda

I looked at Greyson who was covering his face laughing at them, Nyema was shaking her hips and pulling biscuits out of the oven.

"Breakfast is ready!" She said extra loud. Destiny Jumped back laughing and Nyema blushed in embarrassment "loud?"

"Very" destiny was laughing

Matthew came downstairs "I smelt food"

Nyema handed me and Greyson our plates then Matthew. Nyema grabbed the orange juice pouring everyone a glasses then grabbing one for herself.

"You not gonna eat?" I asked her

She sipped on her orange juice and I heard Greyson choking in the background. I turned around looking at him.

"Vile," he said quickly

"What?" Nyema said confused.

"Can you get me some more bacon?" Greyson asked

She looked at him with I knowing look "That's not what you said but whatever" she snatched the plate from him.

She turned around putting some on his plate and I dropped a few drops in her juice.

Matthew had a shit eating grin on his face. "Tired Alpha?"

"I hope you bring a human over her and she kills them"

"Harsh"

Nyema gave Grey his plate back and her phone started vibrating. I handed her her phone seeing Mia had texted her. She scrolled through the messages and a wave of hurt and anger flooded through her.

"What's wrong?" I pulled her on my lap

"Can you take me to Mias?"

Grey got up standing in front of her "Is she okay?"

"Something happened with James. I have to go." She left out the kitchen. Grey followed behind her quickly.

I heard the door shut and looked at Matthew "After my parents and Greyson's parents get here I need you to go get Nyema's mom. I have to update them on everything"

He nodded and destiny leaned back in her chair "Who's the friend?"

"They didn't say. Just that he's gonna help with Emmanuel"

"Your parents have all the connects," Greyson said

I heard my parents and Greyson's parents come in. "My baby" my mother came up crushing me.

"Hi mom"

She went over hugging Destiny and looking around "Where's Greyson?"

"He went to drop Nyema off at her best friend's house. Some girl emergency" I shrugged

My father came in and motioned to the office. "Business as usually" I looked back at my mom

"Stop" she smiled at me then hugged Matthew. Matthew had an unhealthy crush on my mother and he gladly accepted the hug. More than he should.

"Get off my mom and come on"

I went up to the office and Greyson's dad was there along with my father and some man. I'm assuming the friend.

He reached his hand out "John Freeman"

I shook his hand "Daxon"

"Now that the two of you are acquainted, update me, son. Since you've failed to do so" I rolled my eyes.

Me and my father never seen eye to eye when it came to being Alpha. I gave him a rundown of what I knew, nothing of what Nyema's mom told me. Since she was on her way here she could update him since he wanted to be an ass.

I looked over to John "How exactly do you know Emmanuel? You must've been around a long time to know him"

"Former acquaintance," he said shortly

I nodded my head then looked at Greyson's father "What are you thinking?"

"Well, son like you said. Nothing good ever comes from him being here. We need to protect the pack at all cost, and find out why he's here in the first place"

"Actually, I know why he's here"