20

Daxon

I looked at my mate sleeping and shook my head. She was covered in bite marks and bruises. Greyson felt horrible. He didn't let Aho out because he was so uncontrollable, Grey had to fight him for control back.

'You went too far! Look at her!' I yelled at Masko

'She is strong. She is Succubus.'

'That doesn't matter I growled 'You could've hurt her'

'We both know if anyone was to be hurt it would be us. So sensitive'

'Shut the fuck up'

'You should be happy, I pleased mate in more ways you could. You can feel the energy from her now. Can you not?'

I pushed him in the back of my mind and looked over at Grey who was having his own conversation with Aho. Grey was pissed.

Not only did they take control, they fucked her all night. All night. I understand she is a Succubus and she can handle it but were the marks really necessary.

I hate that Masko was right. Her energy was full and she felt stronger.

I took a shower and got dressed leaving Grey to his wolf and thoughts. I went out and headed to my office to discuss the Emmanuel situation. Hopefully, all of our parents have caught up so I didn't have to explain shit.

I saw everyone in my office. I walked over to my seat and looked at everybody "Has everyone caught up with one another?" I eyed John or whatever his damn name was now.

"All caught up son" Grey dad said to me.

I looked over to my dad and he nodded. He barely spoke to me about anything unless it was about the pack. Destiny was his favorite and he made it very known. Not that I had a problem with that.

"Is she okay?" Aaliyah asked me

"She's sleeping right now. She's fine." She breathed out a breath of relief. Then mouthed a thank you to me.

"So how about we start with why he's after you two?"

Flashback 1455 BC

(Aaliyah POV)

I looked around for Emmanuel and he wasn't here. I was sick and the baby was taking more energy from me than I could handle. I saw Nashabo come in and I smiled instantly feeling better.

He must've seen how weak I was because he rushed over to me "You need to feed"

"I need the both of you. You're not enough" I said apologetically

"I know, your body was made for two" he grabbed my face kissing me

"Where's Emmanuel?" He had a weird look on his face and shook his head "where is he?"

"With Hatshepsut"

I scoffed "leave it to me to get cheated on by my mate with the pharaoh"

"He turned her," he said apologetically

"What?" I felt my eyes getting wet "He can't do that! It's against the law!" I started crying "He could weaken our bond"

"I'm sorry Aaliyah"

I shook my head "I want that bitch dead"

He nodded "Whatever you want"

"He loves her" my sister Milla came in. My sister was sleeping with Thutmose. The people here were a joke.

My heart broke hearing those words. I just nodded my head and looked at Nashabo "Can you go get me a few humans so I can feed"

He kissed my head "I'll get her security details. That way after you feed you can go kill her"

Nashabo always loved me more than Emmanuel. That much I could tell. Emmanuel didn't believe in the mating process when it came to two people. He went along with it for the sake of me but apparently, that wasn't enough.

I hope he realizes she's married and he's sharing her with her husband. Idiot.

Nashabo came in with 6 guards and I smiled. They slowed their walking and I saw the lust cloud over their eyes. Nashabo came over kissing me and I motioned for the men to come to me.

After my feeding, I looked down at the dead guards and shook my head. I looked over at my sister "How do you not kill Thutmose?"

"Lots and lots of self-control" she laughed

I shook my head. I have none. Out of all my family, I had to be the most dangerous Succubus. I didn't care about humans, they were placed here for in between feedings. They were useless. So the fact that my mate turned his fucking mistress into a vampire pissed me off to say the least.

When it came to blood me and Emmanuel were perfect for each other. We didn't care about killing somebody to get what we wanted.

My sweet Nashabo, he was my strength, my balance. I would be lying if I said I didn't have a favorite. I loved them both, but each love was different.

Nashabo slit his wrist and I drank from him. I could feel his lust and I looked up at him. Wanting him, but I had to take care of this.

After I killed Hatshepsut, I'll kill fucking Emmanuel.

"This should last you an hour or so" Nashabo pushed my hair back and kissed me.

Thutmose came in looking around. His eyes landed on Milla and he smiled. She smiled at him and walks over to him, whispering something in his ear. His eyes went blank and he nodded.

She turned and faced me "He'll help"

Flashback over

"You killed Hatshepsut? I thought she died-"

She cut me off "how many times have humans got anything right?"

I nodded my head "wait so that means Nyema is older than us"

"Yes" she nodded "Also, we have certain gifts. I'll let my mother explain" she looked at everyone.

"So Emmanuel wants his revenge on you killing Hatshepsut?" I asked

"Among other things"

"Can you please explain?" My dad said impatiently

"I am a direct descendent of Qutesh she is my grandmother. When the three of us mated my gifts became their gifts. After I found out about Hatshepsut I disabled our bond. That certainly didn't make him happy. After he slaughtered my family and Qutesh children. She cursed him. Since he's an original vampire and he was created by my father, she had my father take his immortality. You see original vampires didn't have to constantly feed on humans. They could go months and even years without feeding and still be healthy and young. She took that from him. Now he has to constantly feed which can be a very dreaded process"

I nodded my head slowly taking in all the information she's giving us. I paused for a second and then looked at her "Wait who's your father"

"Set"