Old Man Gao was dumbfounded when he saw Old Zhu commenced pulling strings with Wu Dahu’s family members, he rolled his eyes while nursing a grievance in his mind. Old Zhu was such a CUNNING FOX though, thought Old Man Gao.

In that thought, he cleared his throat, shouting, “I do need a domestic doctor in my mansion, I will pay you once a month. And as for the salary, we can discuss about that. Would you like to think about that?”

“One of my family members got a strange disease, please, childe, would you please visit us if you have time?”

Seeing that Old Zhu was playing a show of “Monkey See, Monkey Do”, Old Man Gao glared at him fiercely, but he didn’t say anything at all. He just turned his face looking at Song Qinghan, as if he was waiting for Song Qinghan’s final decision.

Pondering for a brief moment, Song Qinghan made a bow with hands folded in front to Old Man Gao, saying sincerely, “It’s a great honor for me to receive the great kindness of you, Lord Gao. But I do have to take good care of my own family currently, so I’m afraid that I won’t be able to accept your suggestion being as a domestic doctor.”

After that, he avoided the direct eye contact with Old Man Gao while pretending that he hadn’t noticed the face of utter irritation of the old man, and then he turned his face to Old Zhu, saying, “I shouldn’t reject your invitation since you ask me to make a diagnosis, Lord Zhu. But you just mentioned that it is kind of a strange disease, basically, I haven’t got a profound knowledge about medicine yet, so I am afraid that it might be out of my capability to cure him alone. I would recommend you to get the doctors from Huichun Shop here. Maybe we can find the most suitable treatment with a group power.”

Of course, he should reject both of them since he said NO to Old Man Gao first. Although he was quite interested in the “Strange disease” Old Zhu just mentioned, he still should be rational. In addition, who could promise whether this old man was actually telling the truth or not? Probably he was also telling a lie just to frustrate Old Man Gao.

Old Man Gao released his tightening eyebrows after Song Qinghan rejected Old Zhu either. He raised his head trying to figure out the time, and then he waved his sleeves, saying, “You poor dying man, how can you be so cheeky staying here? Are you going to scrounge free meals off them.”

Annoyed, Old Zhu sighed in resignation since Old Man Gao kept harrasing. He then waved his hands to Song Qinghan and Wu Dahu, saying, “We’ll talk next time. You just moved here, Take a good rest.”

After the two of these old men left, Song Qinghan finally heave a sigh with relief and then stared at Wu Dahu and met the eyes of Wu Dahu. Both of them could read the great resignation from the other.

But, thanks to their positive attitude, they just let everything go and they didn’t even allow such a matter to bother them. And then he started preparing their dinner while discussing something about running their new shop.

Since Wu Dahu was about to take part in the Martial Club, if they wanted to run a shop, they should arrange the shop in the alley tomorrow and get everything well set. Otherwise, they couldn’t run their business in time after Wu Dahu went to the club.

After the two of them finished their dinner, they started handling the lemons lying at the corner in the sack, they sliced those lemons into pieces and then placed them all in the yard.

Early the next morning, when Wu Dahu got up, he found that Yuan Wenxuan had cooked breakfast. After a few casual bites, the young boy said goodbye and then left for Huichun Shop.

It turned out that he was late yesterday. In order not to leave a bad impression to the people in the shop, he decided to go there earlier every day in the future, so that he wouldn’t bother Wu Dahu and Song Qinghan.