But just as his gaze drifted around, he suddenly took a pause standing still with his eyes fixed, as if he discovered something new and fresh.

Seeing that Song Qinghan was walking directly to the further alley, Wu Dahu followed in astonishment.

Song Qinghan took a careful measurement up and down at the special shop hidden in the alley, and then he asked curiously, “Shopkeeper, are you going to resell your shop?”

The shopkeeper, who was dozing right in the shop, heard the sound and then woke up and rose immediately. When he finally figured what Song Qinghan intended to say, he responded excitedly, saying, “Yes, yes! Are you going to acquire this shop?”

The smile lingering on his face commenced being brighter and brighter when he thought he was able to sell this shop with bad luck.

With an utter confusion, Wu Dahu asked, “Han, this place is too out-of-the-way, I’m afraid that…”

Suddenly, the shopkeeper slammed the table and interrupted loudly, “Sir, you must be saying something out of your mind! Though it’s kind of a shop out-of-the-way, it’s located at a crucial position with a main road nearby which those officials pass through every day. You probably aren’t able to imagine how prosperous it is.”

Wu Dahu responded with amusement, saying, “I know, but no matter how prosperous the main road is, it is still nothing related to your shop, right? Otherwise, why did you choose to resell your shop?”

The shopkeeper stammered for a long time before saying, “it… It is because that I want to take a rest back in my hometown for my retirement. I’ve got enough money though, I can’t spend all my life earning money. Right?”

Hearing that, Song Qinghan stared at the shopkeeper in astonishment, as if he found out that the shopkeeper wasn’t sort of a simple person.

Although he knew exactly that the shopkeeper was ‘talking nonsense’ in a hurry, he still had to admit that what he said did make sense. At least, Song Qinghan was convinced.

He nodded, asking, “How much will you sell your shop?”

The smile on the shopkeeper’s face became more brighter, and then he stretched forth his hand showing his five fingers, saying calmly, “Five hundred silver coins.”

Hearing that, Song Qinghan turned around directly and walked outward without hesitation.

Being afraid that such a price might drive the only customers away, the shopkeeper shouted aloud to Song Qinghan, “I’m just kidding! Five hundred is way too expensive. One hundred, how about one hundred silver coins?”

Song Qinghan paused, and then turned back to the shopkeeper, and responded indifferently, saying, “Eighty silver coins. I don’t even want the stuff in your shop.”

Embarrassed, the shopkeeper dithered while staring at all the remaining stuff in his shop, and then he gritted his teeth, saying, “Take them all, one hundred!”

In fact, there only left something invaluable, but just some counters and chairs and desks. He didn’t get somewhere to get all of them stored, and it would be a waste if he just sent someone without reasons.

Song Qinghan then nodded decisively, “Alright, deal!”

Seeing that he agreed straightforwardly, the shopkeeper started to regret it again. “Well, some of the goods are still good though, I want to bring some back…”

Song Qinghan raised his eyebrows, saying expressionlessly, “Fine, take them as you wish as long as you don’t ruin any arrangement and structure inside.”