𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 |
➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 | ➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟿:𝟶𝟶𝙿𝙼

Today was a slow day, not much happened. I woke up, got myself together before waking the kids up and making them breakfast.
I called Azur to check in on him, as I do daily. Then I made him a to go plate so I can drop it off.

He left and went back to Brooklyn, said something about going to Chicago soon. He doesn't know for how long, but long enough.

Once the kids ate their food then left, I went to the boutique to check inventory, restock stuff and clean. Then I went by the club to do the same.

Went home around 4pm, after grocery shopping. Made dinner, drank some wine and now I'm sitting on the couch watching a movie.
I haven't spoken to India, Mae'Zani or Kristian, today which isn't like me.

I picked up my phone, to see a missed call from Kristian so I called him back.

"Wassup baby?" His raspy voice rang through the phone, which made me smile.

"Hi babe, whatchu doing?"

"In the studio, helping the guys write and shit. Whatchu got going on?"

"Drinking wine, and watching a movie."

"Word? How was your day?"

"Boring but good, and yours?"

"Stressful as hell, I'm just tryna lay up right now."

"Come home, then." I can feel his smirk through the phone, we weren't on FaceTime but I know him.

"I'll drop everything, right now and come to you."

"I'll fix you a plate, and leave it in the microwave. Just come home."

"On my way, now."

"Good."

Hangs up..

Not even 15 minutes, my man was home. We sat at the table, as he ate while I just sipped my wine. "Thank you." He thanks me, "Anytime."

Kristian finished his food, before getting up to wash his plate out. "Can you wash this too?" I asked him, as I held up my empty wine glass. I'm down two glasses now, and I'm feelings nice. He turns around and nods his head, before grabbing the glass and washing it as well.