𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐈

| 𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐦, 𝐍𝐂 |
➪ 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𝙲𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙻 𝚄𝙽𝙸

| 𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝐦, 𝐍𝐂 |➪ 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𝙲𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙻 𝚄𝙽𝙸

𝟿:𝟶𝟶𝙰𝙼

"Definitely can't wait till we get our own spot," Essence spoke, to me early in the morning. We've been together for a while now. I wanna say two going on three years now.

Definitely feels like longer, but we've known each other from when I would visit my granddaddy in Baltimore. He moved around a bunch so when he was in Baltimore I met Essence and his sister Braxton.

Braxton and I hit it off, immediately then she introduced me to her friends and lastly her brother. At first I didn't like him because, I thought he was like all these other boys out there.

Then I gave him a chance and he turned out different than what I expected. He was a year older than me so he graduated before me, and attended college before me.

Now he has an off campus apartment that I stay with him in, instead of dorming.

"Right, I can't wait!" I added, while we laid in bed together.

𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟶𝙰𝙼

My parents have been divorced for over a year now but it seems like longer. I think she mentally left my pops a long time ago before they made it official. Didn't take him long to find someone else, or to have another kid.

Causing my mother and I to be closer than ever, while pops and I are farther apart. Which sucks, but it's fine.

I believe when my mom left him, he checked out on being a father to us and more of a father to his new son. Which sucks because Lj is coming around a lot more now, and he's not even here to see that.

I told my mom I wanted all of us together for like a outing or whatever. Which worked, all the kids together. We all got along pretty great, we linked up a lot before Azur moved to New York and I moved to North Carolina.

I'll be home by Thanksgiving break, probably sooner if I'm feeling homesick.

"How's everything? Work and being dads therapist?" I spoke on the phone with my mom.

"Great, and it's alright. I don't understand him though, he doesn't know how to deal with her,"

"He's been with you for over 9 years, on and off. He was used to you and everything,"