𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |
➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟹:𝟶𝟿𝙿𝙼

"You like him?" India's nosey ass asked me as we sat in her kitchen, she was making us something to eat.

"I do actually."

"Y'all be fucking?" I laughed, then nodded my head yes.

"I knew it, how is it?"

"Shit is fire, he knows how to please me. I be on a high without even smoking," I responded, lowkey getting flashbacks about the other night.

"So tonight is couples night at the club," India started, I sighed. "And I think you should bring Kris." She finished.

"Why? He'll probably be busy," I responded, she sighed. "Girl if you don't ask him. I already posted the flyer on Instagram and shit, doors open at 10. Need you there,"

She got up from my bed and went into my closet, "Wear something sexy," I chuckled.

"So any news with the guys?" I changed the subject, she side eyed me. "What? I wanna know how the guys are,"

"Good, they're good. Had to relocate the trap, due to folks riding past all sketchy. I don't know where though," I nodded my head listening to her.

"What's going on with Sha's clothing line? He texted me something about a show coming up,"

"Oh right! So after we helped it, he got hella traction to his business. His shit was selling out quick, so he's gonna have a fashion show type shit to have folks model his clothes. Because he got some new shit coming out," she told me.

"That's really good, how're the models? Is everything good?" She nodded her head yes, "He's actually seeing one of them,"

"Who?" She chuckled, "I don't know her name. But we'll see her at the show,"

"And when's the show?" I asked, because she likes to leave out important details in our conversations. "Sunday afternoon, it's family friendly so bring the kids and imma bring my girls,"

"Is there gonna be food and stuff?" She nodded her head yes, "I just helped him with the catering list, so yea,"

"Good,"

"Anyways we gotta go into the club tonight, the girls'll be there so we can talk business,"

"Okay,"