𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘

| 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡, 𝐆𝐀 |
➪ 𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁

| 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡, 𝐆𝐀 | ➪ 𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚁

𝟸:𝟷𝟼𝙿𝙼

"Blue is such a tacky color," Masai complained as she got dressed, "There's other colors," she rolled her eyes in response.

"Lani wants us to wear blue, and blue only." I sighed, "Wear something else then, okay?" I tried to compromise with her, because if not she'll go on a huge rant and literally won't get dressed at all.

"Fine," she went into her bag for another outfit while I fixed my hair in the mirror. "Who's all gonna be there?"

"Her family, and friends. And some of our family I guess," I answered, "And Dad?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I haven't talked to him today,"

"Is Kristian going?" I nodded my head yes, "Said he'll meet us there, he's out buying some gifts."

Masai then picked up her phone to call her father, I got up from the chair and went into my makeup bag for my lipgloss.

"Dad said him and the guys will be there" she informs me. "Great, anyways you ready?"

"Yes,"

"Let's grab Honesty and the boys then head to the venue."

I pulled up to the venue, the parking lot was packed. I was lucky to even get a spot. "I see Uncle Durk!" Honesty spoke excitedly. "Good good," I made sure I was good in my space then put the car in park, followed by turning it off.
I then seen Kristian pull into a parking spot, he shuts his car off before getting out the car with multiple bags.

"Alright, y'all have everything?" I asked them, "Yes," we all then got out the car, I closed my door then locked up behind them before walking over to Kristian. While they walked over to Durk and them.

"Hey baby." Kristian greets me with a hug and kiss, "Hey, babe." He handed me one of the bags, as we approached Durk and them.

As usual it was Durk, India, Von and Booka. But India had brought her two daughters. "Definitely need those pants!" India said as she greeted me with a hug.

"Shit, it's the first time I wore these. I don't really like it," she waved me off and hooked our arms together.

I watched as Booka interacted with the kids, before he picked up Honesty, it doesn't matter how old she gets he'll pick her up.