𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 |
➪ 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 |➪ 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

𝟾:𝟷𝟼𝙰𝙼

"Why you tryna freak on me so early?" Kennedy said as I kissed her all over her face and neck, "Cause I can," she laughed and turned around to face me.

"So Thanksgiving is tomorrow, what's your plans?" I asked her, she shrugged her shoulders. "I gotta cook mad food, the kids are gonna be with me for half of the day then everyone is leaving,"

"Where they going?" I asked her, "Masai is heading to Baltimore with Essence, Ajani and Honesty are going to his girlfriends house."

"Oh okay,"

"What're your plans?" She has asked me, "Gonna be with my babymoms and daughters, take my daughter with me to my parents crib then probably slid by your house later on," she nodded her head and listened to me.

"Okay." Her phone then began to ring, she sighed and reached over to the bedside table to answer it.

She sat up and brought the covers up to her chest, as she talked on the phone. I watched as a big smile was brought onto her face, "Okay I'll tell them, thank you so much. Bye," she hung up the phone and set it down.

"What's going on?" I asked, "So my friend that held that fashion show, was able to get Honesty and Ajani spots in his next show."

"Word? That's really good. When's his next show? I'll definitely pop out," she continued to smile, "Uhm in like two weeks,"

"Masai isn't gonna do it?" She shook her head no, "She'll be back at school by then,"

"And your other son?" She shook her head no, "He's busy with work, school and his son. So that's a no also," she answered me.

"I have to head home, but I'll see you tomorrow?" I nodded my head yes, "You finna shower before you leave?

"I am, you gonna join me?" I smirked, "Maybe I will. Meet me in the bathroom,"

"Definitely," she pecked my lips twice, before getting out of bed. I smiled to myself and got outta bed before grabbing our towels and heading into the bathroom.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 |
➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴