𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐈

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 |
➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 |➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟾:𝟷𝟼𝙰𝙼

"Thanks for picking me up from the airport," I thanked Kristian as I got inside the car then closed the door, "No problem," he then pulled off and started driving onto the highway.

"Why'd you get me? And not my mom?" I asked him, as he switched lanes. "She was grocery shopping, and running errands. I knew that, she wasn't gonna be back in time to get you, so she told me to do it,"

"Oh okay,"

The drive back home was silent, we made small talk here and there but that was it.

He soon pulled up to the house, Ajani wasn't home so Honesty most likely won't be home. But my mom was, which made me happy.

I got out the car as Kristian got my bags out the trunk, I went to go grab them from him but he didn't let me. "Nah I got it," he's a gentleman too, mom definitely snagged a good one.

"Thank you." I pulled my keys out and headed to the door to unlock it, I opened the door to see Ajani and Honesty sitting at the table eating cereal.

I greeted them before grabbing my bags and heading upstairs to shower then sleep for a lil bit afterwards.

𝐊𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐍

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 |
➪ 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 |➪ 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

𝟺:𝟻𝟶𝙿𝙼

"Boom!" I made sound effects noises as I helped Honesty make her volcano, arts and crafts thing. She giggled and watched the lava pour out from the top.