𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍

| 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡, 𝐆𝐀 |
➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡, 𝐆𝐀 |➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟽:𝟷𝟼𝙰𝙼

"So mommy wants you to come with us to the baby shower," Josie told me as I made her breakfast before school. Josie, A'Lani and her fiancé moved down here because she's due in a few days.

And she wants to be closer to me so the drive isn't so much between us. "Definitely, what're you gonna wear?"

"Mom wants me to wear a dress, but I don't want to wear a dress." She doesn't like wearing dresses much, only when forced by her mother. "Then what do you wanna wear?" I asked as I slid her a plate of waffles with bacon and eggs.

"Jeans and a graphic tee," I smiled, she's just like me. "Maybe we can convince her, just this once for you to wear what you want,"

"You serious?" She asked with a smile, "Yes, I can't promise anything but talk to her when she comes to pick you up,"

"I will, thank you dad," she then began to eat her breakfast, "Eat up, imma go get dressed for work then I'll take you to school."

After breakfast I took Josie to school then headed off to work.

𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐁𝐋𝐔

| 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐘 |
➪ 𝙷𝙾𝚂𝙿𝙸𝚃𝙰𝙻

| 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐍𝐘 |➪ 𝙷𝙾𝚂𝙿𝙸𝚃𝙰𝙻

𝟷𝟸:𝟺𝟿𝙿𝙼

Ajani and I drove to the Bronx to visit my moms in the hospital. She's been hospitalized for several months now, only been home maybe once for a few hours before getting sent back.

I usually visit her with my dad but he's picking up extra shifts to keep the lights on and such. Says he wants to make sure we have everything in her absence.