𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐎𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞, 𝐍𝐉 |
➪ 𝙷𝙾𝚂𝙿𝙸𝚃𝙰𝙻

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐎𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞, 𝐍𝐉 |➪ 𝙷𝙾𝚂𝙿𝙸𝚃𝙰𝙻

𝟻:𝟸𝟻𝙰𝙼

At 5:14am twin babies, Landon and Akaizah Storme were born. My brother is finally a father and I'm an auntie.

"I'm so tired," Malakai said as I sat down beside her, she was breastfeeding Akaizah while Kimoni was bottle feeding Landon.

One boy one girl, twins just like Kimoni and I.

"Same here," Kimoni agreed with Malakai, "Well get as much rest as y'all can, cause y'all is not finna get none now that they are here." I told her.

"I know I know,"

Kimoni and I stayed with Malakai at the hospital for the next few hours, till visiting hours were up.

Once we left the hospital I headed back, to my apartment to pack my things to prepare for my drive back home. After staying with Kennedy for those 3 days, we had to leave due to Malakai going into early labor.

So we went to New Jersey, where she gave birth to the babies. Now I'm leaving, and going back to Philly. Where I currently live, and have been living since I graduated college.

While I'm in Philly, Kimoni lives in New Jersey with Malakai and the twins.

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐏𝐀 |
➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴
𝟷:𝟶𝟶𝙿𝙼

I pulled into my neighborhood, I found my apartment I pulled into the parking lot.

I put my car in park then turned it off and stepped out, I sighed and closed my door before going my backseat for my suitcase and duffle bag.

I closed that door then locked my car before heading towards my apartment building.

I opened the door and stood in the hallway, debating on taking the elevator or the stairs. Considering I live on the 4th floor imma just take the elevator.

I pressed the up button and stepped aside to wait for it to land on my current floor.

The elevator dinged then the doors opened I walked towards the door and stepped inside, I pressed the 4 button and waited for the doors to close.

Once they closed, the elevator rose to my floor.

The elevator stopped as I grabbed my belongings, stepped off the elevator and headed to apartment door. I went into my pocket for my keys then unlocked the door and stepped inside.