𝐓𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 |
➪ 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 |➪ 𝙺𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳𝚈'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

𝟼:𝟷𝟾𝙰𝙼

"Nah son, I'm tired as hell!" I complained as Kimore and I were in the Uber. "No forreal, can't wait to crash in that guest room,"

"Ken tell you bout her and Booka?" She nodded her head yes, "Shit happens,"

The Uber then pulled up to Kennedy's crib, I paid him then we got out and grabbed our bags before stepping up to her door.

"You got the key?" Kimore asked me as I reached into my pocket, "Yea," I pulled my keys out and stuck them into the door and turned.

It clicked as it began to unlock, I turned the knob as the door fully opened. We stepped in and set our bags by the couch, Kimore closed and locked the door behind us.

"Imma crash, see you ina few," She then headed upstairs as I took the couch, too tired to even go upstairs.

"Sooo tell me everything, how's everything? How're you guys?" Kennedy immediately said as she fed us, "Trying to run, your own business is hard as hell Ken, but I'm good,"

"What she said," I said in between bites, "Y'all dating now or what?" Kimore glanced at me then Ken before going to take a sip from her juice.

"What? What was that look?" She asked Kimore, "What look?" Kennedy mean mugged her. "Fine," Kimore sucked her teeth and sighed.

"Kimoni gotta girlfriend," Kennedy smiled, "That's good!"

"But she's pregnant," her smile immediately dropped, "Oh!" Kimore nodded her head as I continued eating. "How far along is she?"

"She's ready to pop Ken!" I sighed, "Okay, uhm what do I say to that?" Kimore shrugged her shoulders.

"Mama already chewed his ass out as for dad," she shook her head, she then turned to me. "How do you feel? You're of-fully quiet,"

"Aight, what's there to feel?" She sucked her teeth, "I'm serious,"

"I'm scared honestly, I don't know how to feel. How'd it feel when you were pregnant for the first time?" I asked Kennedy.
"Scared. So many emotions, I didn't want to abort my baby. I wasn't ready in any way to have kids, but I did. I eventually grew up and had my daughter."