𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐈

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 |
➪ 𝙵𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚆

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 |➪ 𝙵𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚆

𝟾:𝟶𝟶𝙰𝙼

"Why so early Sha?" Honesty and I complained as we followed him to the dressing rooms, as other people were scattered around getting ready.

"Because we have to dress fit y'all, rehearse and more. That'll take some hours before the show tonight." He picked up several outfits for us both, off the rack and handed it to us.

"I hope they fit, if not a tailor is around here to make some changes,"

"Okay,"

We headed off to our dressing room while Shaheim headed to the runway, to go over the plan.

"Who's doing my hair?" Honesty asked as she approached him dressed in outfit one, "One of the hairstylists,"

"Okay, what is she gonna do with it?" She asked him, "Whatever you want her to do, straighten it, curl it whatever. Or if you don't want heat on your hair which is optional to everyone, she can do some protective styles,"

"Okay good, where'd my mom go?" She asked him, "Running some errands but she'll be back" he responded.

"Okay," she then walked away as he continued to check off everything that has been done so far. Tonight is finna be a movie.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 |
➪ 𝙵𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚆

| 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐦, 𝐍𝐘 |➪ 𝙵𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚆

𝟽:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼

"They look good, haven't done my baby hairs in a while," I spoke on FaceTime with Masai.