𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 |
➪ 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙰'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 | ➪ 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙰'𝚂 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙱

𝟸:𝟹𝟶𝙿𝙼

Haven't stepped foot in Chicago in a long while, only reason I'm here is because the girls want to spend time with their dad. And I haven't spoken to him, since that day.

Masai is leaving us to go stay with Essence and Braxton in Baltimore for a while, and Honesty has orientation for her new school she'll be attending the beginning of next year.

Since they'll be gone and busy they wanted to spend time with him, as for the boys not so much. Ajani is more focused on graduation coming up very soon and Blu. Some personal matters happened within her family, so he's been with her.

And Azur, he's back home now with Anais but shit is worse between them because she's supposedly dating someone else. And he's not taking it well, so he's trying to be a good dad for Rylee.
He's back forth between Brooklyn and Chicago.

"You think I'll make friends at my new school?" Honesty asked as we all got outta the car together, we closed the doors then I locked up behind us.

"Oh definitely," I assured her, she's more of a social butterfly if anything so I wouldn't really worry about her making friends.

Masai was the first to knock on the door, so we stepped back and waited for him to answer.

The front door eventually swung open, Booka stood there with a bowl of cereal in his hands and a blunt behind his ear, "Daddy!" Honesty was so excited to see him.

"Wassup Princess." He pulled her in close for a hug while she returned before pulling away, and entering the house. Masai just looked at him, and walked past him. "That's your daughter, gotta attitude just like you." I rolled my eyes, as he looked up at me.

His eyes examined my face then roamed my body. I watched as he took in all my physical features, down to what I was wearing then back up. He always did that, every time he sees me.

Booka had got a haircut and a fresh retwist, he had rubber bands at the bottom to secure them. He wore all black, down to the socks on his feet.

His sweatpants were hanging a lil low off his waist, exposing his boxers. He smelled so good too, weed and cologne. My two favorite smells.

"You staying too, or you got shit to handle?" He finally spoke up, and took a spoonful of cereal into his mouth. "Nope, I'm about to meet up with India."