5. To Strengthen Your Resolve

Kurogiri's warp gate brought the angered, bleeding boy and himself back to their hidden bar.

The broken male curled into himself as he raged. "I was shot in both arms and legs." He hissed. "He got Nomu too. You were wrong master. The Symbol of Peace was in perfect health, those damn brats were strong too." He bit.

"No, I wasn't wrong." The hidden voice corrected the squirming boy. "We merely got ahead of ourselves, it was a good thing that those League of Villains came cheap." He hummed to himself.

Tomura shook as he listened to Kurogiri inform his master of yet another failure—the loss of Nomu. The one who was said to be as strong as the man he hated most.

He hated hearing them speak of his failures, he wanted to reach out and end them both.

"Damn it." He grunted as he held his wounded arm that was searing with pain once more. "There was a kid there... he seemed just as fast as All Might."

"Oh? Is that so?"

"Without that little brat getting in the way we might have killed him." He spat, then suddenly remembered what had been eating at him. "There was this girl there too master. I knew her from somewhere."

"Oh, I'm sure that wasn't the case."

"No—I did master, I don't remember how I know her. I saw her and this memory was fighting to come to the surface but it couldn't."

He struggled to go on. He tried to Will forth the memory but it fought back just as hard as it did earlier.

"I will look more into the girl if that pleases you, but there is no use crying over any part of this failed endeavor. Find strong troops, take all the time you need! We can't move freely just yet, and that's why we need you Tomura Shigaraki. The world will know the terror you represent."

Tomura heard everything his master said, he lived by all of that.

But the memory of you, was eating at him.

So much that it was physically painful.

Who is she? He had growled at the thought.

The question was making him itch.

**
"You can't actually be serious." You snorted as your father crawled off the couch, the entirety face and arms bandaged past the point of recognition.

"Y/n when have I ever been one to joke?"

"Dad! You need to stay home and rest." You protested as you stood before the door your father tried to walk out of.

"I have a job and business to attend to. If you like this house you live in then I suggest you step aside and help me to my job so I can continue paying for it." He snapped and you groaned.

"Always with the manipulation old man." You stuck your tongue out at him, not liking that you lost this debate.

"Shut up and open the door."

*
"You're late."

You knew he was grinning at his own joke as the two of you arrived at the door to Class 1-A as soon as the bell rang.

"Want broken legs too?"

"Everyone! Homeroom is about to begin! Get to your seats!" The two of you could hear the class rep yelling from outside of the door. You face palmed, too early for this shit.