2. Exploitation and Friendship

"Yeah what about it?" You shrugged.

"That wasn't like—not allowed?" He asked, stumbling over his words and making little sense.

"What? Me being in his class?" You leaned forward slightly for confirmation. "It's U.A. they clearly don't give a fuck about much, other than mass producing heroes." His eyes widened at your bluntness, but scrambled forward once he realized you started walking again.

"So is that why you want to be a hero?" He asked as the two of you began walking side by side again.

"No."

"Why do you then?" He pried.

"Mind telling me your name first before you go on asking all of these personal questions?" You seethed. "Because I know it's not Deku." You added with a snort.

His body stiffened. "I'm guessing you heard Kacchan then." He muttered as his eyes drifted off to the side. Your brows furrowed in confusion. "I'm Izuku Midoriya." He snapped back to attention, worried how you would react if he took to long to respond.

"I guess it's nice to 'officially' meet you Midoriya." You leaned over lazily after speaking to him mockingly.

"Uh—you too Aizawa-San."

**
"He's like—super broken."

"Aizawa-San! You popped out of nowhere." Izuku whined as he slumped even further over, Iida now walking beside the two of you.

"Yes! You are quite stealthy Aiz—wait—you're the daughter of our teacher?" He asked loudly and you groaned, slumping over as well.

"Yeah, yeah get over it already would you?"

"Get over what?" A lovely voice asked from beside you. "Can I join you three on the walk to the station?"

"Ah! The other infinity girl! Of course." Iida allowed.

"I'm Ochaco Uraraka! And you're Tenya Iida, you're Midoriya—uh Deku? And I'm sorry I don't know your name." She bowed apologetically towards you.

You waved your hand dismissively. "I never really announced it."

"My name is actually Izuku...Deku is just the name Kacchan uses to make fun of me." The boy blushed awkwardly which you grunted at.

"Oh gotcha sorry! Deku just kinda screams 'do your best!' I like it!" She was grinning and Izuku broke out into a flustered mess.

"Deku it is!"

"So lame." You grumbled, rolling your eyes.

"Show a bit of backbone! It's an insult isn't it?" Iida whispered as quietly as he could to Midoriya, which wasn't very quietly.

Your voice snapped Izuku back to reality as he stood up straighter, ignoring Iida. "This is Y/n Aizawa."

"I don't need you to introduce myself for me you jerk!" You yelled and crossed your arms, looking away from the group.

"With all do respect he certainly only did it since you had yet to do it yourself!" Iida interjected and you simply stuck your tongue out at him.

"Woah teacher's kid! That explains how you moved so quickly throughout the test!" She exclaimed and you blushed as you rubbed the back of your neck.

Yes, you would boast often, but when you actually got praise from others (out of the moment) you got seriously embarrassed.

"Thanks...you were cool too I guess." You grumbled as you fidgeted with your fingers, trying hard to ignore the burning feeling creeping up your face.